Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews by Email/SMS. Photo Reviews Importer via DSers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

BANDIA Beauty

So helpful in bringing in great reviews instantly!! Definitely helping to boost social proof and sales for my store

Watch Lovers

Great app!! Product Reviews are imported swiftly. Sometimes the products are found missing in the list. Need to fix this bug. Thank you.

GadgetsManacor"shop

muy buena aplicación,me gusta y trabaja muy bien.la recomiendo para empezar versión gratis y luego la de pago gracias.

Dunleys

awesome i absolutely love it. makes life so much easier, i wish there was a one click s;o;lution but this is great

KoffeeKiss Outdoor world

great app. it is good to have the reviews on my page about the product as it helps the buyer decide

Kool Cabinet

it works perfect, enables me to import reviewed from ali express very easily, highly recommend to anyone

Montret

Great looking graphics, easy to use setup and excellent customer service. Afetr a little while. Ok all round

welovedeal

Like it, Fast Import, plan unlimited for 9 $ only, Best One For Review To Your Store From AliExpress.5 Stars

Afro-Dite Naturals

Set up was very straight forward and easy. Customer support is excellent. Resolved issue in less than 5 minutes.

Seanol Miracle

- FAST & AMAZING SUPPORT. I asked to help modify the font & text sizes to match my theme, and they got in done in 10 mins!
- Didn't need to copy and paste any code manually, which I had to do for 3 other review apps I had tried. I'm sticking with this one!
- Great functionality, allows you to edit individual reviews.

Only wish is that they had 'verified buyer' checking/badge.