Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MyTrackDevice

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fast and effective customer's service, the app is the best on the marketplace in terms of reviews :)

Hi Arthur,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Kate
Ali Reviews - Review Importer Support Team

Diamania

Location Spain

In this app everything has been thought of. No wish for functions has been left open. Very easy to understand.
Very easy to implement.
Customizable. and the best of all, is the support from Petey he will contact you automatically and each of your problems, each request will be handled with patience, kindness and time and tested together with you until you are satisfied.
no questions remain open.
Reachable at any time. Very good support and advice. If there were more than 5 stars, this app would definitely be worth I have never had a better support staff than Petey

Hi there,

This is Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Seri

Classic Man™

Location France

je suis tres satisfait de cette application car elle est tres facile d'utilisation et en plus j'ai eu un souci d'affichage et j'ai fait appel a un de leur expert en espèce j'ai eu affaire a KATE en 2 mn tout était régler.
Perso ali review c'est la meilleure aplli de reviews.
Pour ceux qui doute et bien essayez la avant de voir les autres et vous verrait bien. salut pino

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

MASSEGIX™

Great support (Lisa and Muffin fixed my website widget within minutes). Ali reviews is definitely a big plus for every online store!

Hi there,

Here's Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Andy

Urbanlilis

Petey was extremely helpful integrating this to my webpage. He sorted out my problems fast and efficiently. Both platforms are properly integrated and I am happy with the looks of it. Great app !

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Review Importer Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Best Regards
Kate
Ali Reviews - Review Importer Support Team

WMSA Variedades

Location Brazil

Esse aplicativo tem me ajudado bastante em minhas conversões, ou seja, essencial para evolução da minha loja.

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

Shopsygoods

I use ali reviews to help me import reviews from aliexpress and honestly its a game changer. I like how you can customize your reviews and make them match your website. Also, i would like to say thank you to lisa she helped me remove the extra widget from another app i was using before ali reviews that was making my store look messy. I enjoy using the app more now knowing that i can get the support i need anytime. Finally, thanks to the ali reviews team and lisa.

Hi there,

This is Lisa from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Lisa

The Bored Games Co.

Location Australia

The reviews look amazing on my site! Lisa was so helpful in getting the reviews to show up on my page, responding so quickly. Very happy so far.

Hi there,

I'm Jennifer from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Jennifer

Microsoft-key

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

Perfect Support, you will find all what you need for your store! The customers service is very friendly and efficient ! I love it.

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

B.SOLEFUL

Still need to use the app fully, but Petey and Lisa have been very helpful in setting up the app so it shows the star rating on all pages - product, home, listing. Great communication, and a lot of help.

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin