Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Voila

It's a really awesome application for reviewing products on my website. I would highly recommend it.

Quix Best

Aplicativo muito bom! E a capacidade de filtrar o público para acrescentar em minha loja é a melhor parte!

The Grand Emporium

Great App! So easy to use and one of the best around there for importing reviews into your store. Would recommend!

Muguet Lane

5 stars on all counts, great app easy to use . one of the best apps I have used so far. A+++++++++, well done

Dragonball Super Store

Super easy to use the app!! I highly recommend!! Managing the product reviews is quick and fast. Its order is set up is quick and easy to find for extra fast imports, get the url directly from the store and up to 50 reviews are imported. If you dont want the review, all you need to do is press the button to hide the certain ones you dont want. Its going great so far!!

ZoomCam

Great app. I use this to share real reviews from customers on my store. It is easy to use and immediately creates a sense of trust within the customer.

Brasil Gadget Store

Eu usava o loox porém o custo do loox não compensa + de R$60 por um de app de reviws o ali review é de GRAÇA!

Health and Fitness Wears

It's an amazing App, Everyone should have this App for their Shopify store.
I have seen this app looks very well and easy to use.

CLICK GAMER

topzera demais, esta me ajudando bastante a configurar os reviews da minha loja, logo logo terei que fazer um plano

kasealed

The support is very reactive and very helpfull !! I had some problems and they assisted me very fast !!!