Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TheEpochHoard

Location Malaysia

It really help me to import the review to my store easily. Much convenient than other apps. Cool and excellent. Thumbs up!

September 30, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Jennifer from Ali Reviews - AliExpress Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Ali Reviews team and we will keep on developing and improving Ali Reviews to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, please consider to spend time checking our blog https://fireapps.io/blog which includes many great posts regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips.

Jennifer
Ali Reviews - AliExpress Reviews Support Team

Casavitola

Location France

Cette application est très simple à utiliser, je l'utilise tout le temps. Je recommande fortement !

September 30, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Ali Express Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

We really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog to get latest updates for not only Ali Reviews, but also other apps from FireApps.

Raymond

Dear Dog Store

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app! Simply love how it works! It has helped me a lot to grow my business over time! It's fast and easy to learn!

Hi there,

Here's Kate from Ali Reviews - Ali Express Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

For your information, we will keep posting helpful posts about e-commerce tips and new update on Ali Reviews and other apps from FireApps at https://fireapps.io/blog

Huile de CBD Bio | Sensativa.shop

Location France

Toujours aussi efficace. Je contacte le support, j'ai une réponse dans la minute et mon problème est résolu dans l'heure. Le support comprend et identifie rapidement mes problèmes.

Hi there,

Here's Kate from Ali Reviews - Ali Express Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Worldshoppingfacile

Time spent using app About 11 hours

I am fully convinced by this great application. I just had an issue to set up the bulk import review due to a wrong set up on my store theme.
I was directly contacted by the customer support in order to help me solve the issue.
The service was done in less than a minute! I really and strongly recommend this application made to ease the fullfillment of reviews on your online store. Lots of added automated options are available, I will take my time to discover them!!!
Thanks to the CS!!

Hi there,

Here's Andy from Ali Reviews - Ali Express Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Feel free to check out our blog https://fireapps.io/blog for getting tips on doing e-commerce as well as updating the latest news about Ali Reviews and other apps from FireApps

Andy

magoniasocialclub.com

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Muffin helped me to set up and fix a problem a lot. It's quick and great help short period. thank you so much. hero

Hi there,

Here's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Ali Express Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Muffin

Dr. Resp

Time spent using app About 1 month

muffin was amazing helping me to integrate with gempages, she got back to me quick and my page looks perfect

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

AFIEE

Location China

This app helps me increase the sales, and if you need any help, they will help you solve it in time. The tech support guy Seri. spent a lot time to help me solve all the issues, thanks!

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards

pumapat

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app gain customer review, with the help of Seri, I finally use full function of this app.

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

pricediscounter.com

This app is absolutely perfect to show social proof. The support from Andy has been great and he has helped with each requirement we had. Excellent! Thanks, Andy

Muffin