Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
FireApps
4.9
February 12, 2022

This is a nice app and very easy to use. It has new features since I last used it and the customer support is excellent! ( I dealt with Jennifer)

Bon Fiction
India
Time spent using app: 4 days

Hi Akhil,

This is Donna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Donna

February 12, 2022

Service was wonderful, very quickly helped me resolve an import issue. I am happy this so done so easily. thank you

Sliden.co
France
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Emma,

I'm Christabel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

February 11, 2022

This is a brilliant app - very easy to use. It has new features since I last used it and the customer support is excellent! ( I dealt with Jennifer)

Latest-Looks.com
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 12 months

Hi LORELLE,

This is Bernice from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice

February 11, 2022

Ottimo App, idee molto rivoluzionario con il servizio cliente che assiste tempestivamente alle tue necessita

emarket.boutique
Italy
Time spent using app: 15 days

Hi Mouhamed,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

February 11, 2022

Lisa you are awesome thank you very much , he help me for my stars in the down. sorry for my english is very bad

Boutique Intensa
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 8 days

Hi Seid,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar