Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pro Uno Store

Location Malaysia

i used this apps to make me posted the review from aliexpress to my sales pages, and it worked out beautifully. i would recommend this apps to all the seller and marketer who make sales using the product from the aliexpress.

test123store321

Time spent using app About 1 month

nice app and easy to use, wish it would use the ali app used to import products to automatically find the products instead of me having to copy and paste the url

July 8, 2019

Hi Corey,

Here's Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team. Thanks for contacting us.

We really appreciate your opinion for developing our app in a good way. We will note this as a new function, and discuss with our Business Development team to consider about adding it to our future releases.

Besides, please feel free to reach out to us if you need more support. We’re willing to help you via our live chat, and our email at support@fireapps.io

Have a good day!

Regards,
Johnson

Blue&Red99

Location Panama

The tech support is next level, very good app , good value for what you are paing . ver good very good

Brooklis

This app makes the importing of product reviews so much easier. I was worried about how we were going to to it.

Online Pet Bargains

fast and easy. if you need your store to have credibility... you can rely on this extension to do that and much more

Brasil Central Shopping

Location Brazil

Estou gostando do sistema, muito bom pois ajuda muito nossa loja, pois temos pessoas reais dando suas opiniões sobre os produtos adquiridos na loja

Ice Hop

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

muy buena aplicacion con la mejor calidad de servicio y con muchisisma variedad de reseñas para pooder resaltar

dealxpresss

Great app easy to use i recommend it widely it is a valuable app for any on line store. i definitely im happy with it

Velvet Spiral Tree

Adore this app, it has been really essential to me in cementing the customer's point of view into my brand, branding and store!

With the assistance of the team I have been able to embed the reviews within and without tabs. I no longer have the reviews in a tab, and now have them placed outside in a box just like on Amazon. The settings available for us to change are continually evolving, and they really do take on your feedback and incorporate it into the app - I have seen this more and more. This has been invaluable to me. The app is continually finding more ways to allow you to customize it to look more in theme with the personal layout of your store.

I have had help from three agents in particular named 'Ken', 'Muffin' and Vivian. They have been there from the beginning to support me with my many requests and have been nothing but courteous and incredibly helpful the whole way through. Which has been very much appreciated by me!

This app is the golden balls! It will make your reviews appear like those off of Amazon, if not better ;)

Couldn't recommend any more.

July 4, 2019

Dear Sascia,

This is Ken from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks so much for your feedback here.

Firstly, I really appreciate on your effort and patience during my supporting.

We hope that you would enjoy the app as much as we do enjoy improving it.

Besides, if you need some more help in the future, please contact directly to not only me but also any members from our support team here (via live chat or our email at support@fireapps.io), so that we surely can give you another 10 stars support.

Wish you all the best, and have a blast day to you!

Best Regards,
Ken

coyote do leste

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

muito bom mesmo um aplicativo que passa segurança para os clientes e conforto para quem esta comprando a respeito dos produtos