Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

all4$ale

Location Israel

A very good app helps the sales and reliability of the store highly recommended for download to anyone who wants to look reliable and give his customers a good feeling

INUSITA

Location Brazil

Eficiente para atrair mais clientes e dar prova social. Consigo por caixa de comentários em todos os produtos da loja isso ajuda na credibilidade e imagem.

All-Stars

I used this app to get reviews for my products. I like how its able to pull reviews already made. but it would be better it some of the people names that are writing the reviews be a mixture of both English and other languages. Therefore people will have a little more belief in the site itself. Thank You for the opportunity to use such game changing software.

TrapChainz

i love this app hopefully it helps me get more sales :)

okiddies

Very usefal and great app!!! thanks a lot tem!! great work! it will surely increase the traffic to y store

Saturno Store

Location Brazil

I couldn't install it when I quit, asked me to pick out a plan, when I try to put the pro to it, I M not really gonna be sad

Adventure Gadgets Shop

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

It's a really great app. 100% recommended for all the persons that wanna have a great business. Enjoyed

TBOO

i like it. very easy to import reviews. love it! will reccomend this to new store owners or owners who need reviews to get some sales or insights on products.

Freeform Accessories

It's a good app so far. Very user friendly. I am leaving a review so it will stop pestering me to leave one.

ILimitlessadventures

Very Useful App. I highly recommend this app if you need to get good reviews from aliexpress in just a few clicks. I installed this app and when I started working it makes me wow. Great experience with working with this app. Really appreciate it.