Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

Saturno Store

I couldn't install it when I quit, asked me to pick out a plan, when I try to put the pro to it, I M not really gonna be sad

The Lavish Minimalist

This app is only made for those who spend $14 a month. If you buy the smaller package... you cant even get the urls from the application to aliepxress. Plus, the urls you get from olbero have afillaite urls in them. So, you are screwed unless you pay $14 a month for life.

BuyShopDeals

The support for this app is a joke. Pray you don't get assigned to "Ken." He can't speak better English than a 3 year old child and tries to get you to upgrade plans. The level of incompetence of their support makes this app not worth the investment.

Spin And Reel

Misleading, especially to drop-shippers. A "Powered by Ali Reviews" label is prominently displayed in the review bar, giving away the source of products.

To add, the chrome extension does not work and the app left a huge white box on every one of my product pages after uninstalling. Had to manually delete the element by editing code.

Mallazyr

I uninstalled this application and i'm still being charged on my account for it. This is really unacceptable.

Mug Madhouse

I didn't like how this app looked on my store and it never showed new products on the list of products you can import reviews for.

Oserta

This app simply does not work. I tried on Mac, Windows etc. It keeps asking me to download the chrome extension even after I downloaded it

Gladchic

No product was shown in the 'product reviews'. Never, never, never,Never, never, never!Never, never, never!Never, never, never! Return my money back!! Your app can't import any review from aliexpress and even can't load any product data from my shopify. You help me nothing and I uninstall your app a long time ago. However, you still dare to charge me?? It's so ridiculous!!!

Newretro.Net

Imported photo reviews are not shown anymore! I really dont know why please fix it! It is very important to me

Value Ville

costumer support is never available and you have to wait 3 days for them t be online. some products arent showing up and cant put reviews on them.