Reviews (14,325)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy importation and management of reviews from platforms like AliExpress and Amazon. They value its customization features, ability to differentiate between verified and unverified reviews, and its SEO benefits. The app's review management tools, including the ability to moderate and edit reviews, are highly praised. Automated review request emails have been effective in increasing review numbers. The customer support team is noted for their responsiveness and efficiency.

February 15, 2024

Super application, l'assistance est rapide.
je mets 4 etoiles car que je sais qu'ils peuvent faire mieux ;)

Je recommande !

FIX DILEMMA
Réunion
16 days using the app
February 1, 2024

We subscribed to the essential plan for a few months but opted to switch to the free version as part of our cost-saving measures. This transition necessitated the manual deletion of the majority of our reviews to comply with the free plan's five-review limit, despite having imported hundreds. It would be significantly more user-friendly if the app facilitated review removal with the same ease as their importation or addition.

Consequently, I rate the app three stars. However, Joyce deserves a five-star rating for her assistance during this process. Her professionalism, patience, and understanding were commendable. Great job, Joyce!

Easiley
Finland
February 8, 2024

Very nice. Tee is such a star in helping rectifying problem.

Mama's Love Kids
United Arab Emirates
21 days using the app
January 19, 2024

I've had a problem where i cant import reviews for some reason and both times customer support has fixed it and imported the reviews for me. I think it will still happen and so im hesitant to import more reviews because i worry it wont work but they do a great job at helping me out. Just now Joyce not only helped me with my request but did it for me. They're responsive and helpful. Good experience overall but if that bug still exists that stops me from importing reviews is still at play then its a bit ironic considering importing reviews is their business.

MumboLights
About 2 months using the app
January 23, 2024

I'm relatively new to using this app and I still haven't discovered everything, but Violette from the Customer Support team was a great help in getting me started up on my store.

Luhara
21 days using the app
December 18, 2023

Eu tive alguns problemas técnicos quando comecei a usar o aplicativo. na Shopify mas a Alene me ajudou a resolver com um ótimo suporte. Recomendo

TotalTail
Brazil
5 months using the app
FireApps replied December 20, 2023

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your comments

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

December 24, 2023

estou gostando!

Minha loja
Brazil
About 2 months using the app
FireApps replied December 28, 2023

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

December 9, 2023

Muy buena APP y tiene plan gratuito para empezar con el Ecommerce, muy recomendada, me gustaria que se pudiese editar algo mas el tema de revierw box, con el fondo en degradado etc... pero no si se esa funcion estará incluida en algun plan de pago, yo me pasare al plan de pago en breve, gracias!

Talismán secreto
Ireland
FireApps replied December 11, 2023

Hi Rafael,

This is Brian from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Brian

January 15, 2024

hi

sulex.online
India
About 8 hours using the app
December 3, 2023

Great app, very aesthetic, the support is very helpful and fast. My only con would be the pricing, but it's still a very good product.

Sectle
Poland
FireApps replied December 6, 2023

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles