Reviews (14,325)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy importation and management of reviews from platforms like AliExpress and Amazon. They value its customization features, ability to differentiate between verified and unverified reviews, and its SEO benefits. The app's review management tools, including the ability to moderate and edit reviews, are highly praised. Automated review request emails have been effective in increasing review numbers. The customer support team is noted for their responsiveness and efficiency.

April 22, 2024

Very good customer service, super fast service and solved my problem in a few minutes, thank you to the service representative (Comei) for the support.

Sundian Store
Brazil
About 2 months using the app
FireApps replied April 25, 2024

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

May 17, 2024

I had the pleasure of receiving support from Ratih at Ali Reviews, and I couldn't be more impressed. Ratih was incredibly efficient, resolving my issue in just five minutes. Her professionalism, knowledge, and friendly demeanor made the entire experience seamless and pleasant. Thank you, Ratih, for your outstanding service!

Mindnotion
France
17 days using the app
FireApps replied May 20, 2024

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

William

March 8, 2024

Comei helped me with my issues and resolved them quickly. Overall great experience, thanks Comei :)

bleity
About 1 year using the app
FireApps replied March 13, 2024

Hi there,

This is Brian from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Brian

April 24, 2024

The support team is very helpful and helped me solve my problem in just a few minutes. Highly recommend this app!

Endenique
25 days using the app
FireApps replied May 1, 2024

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

May 24, 2024

Thank you Rachel for editing the alignment of the text for me. Good app best support

My Store
India
21 days using the app
FireApps replied May 26, 2024

Hi there,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Oscar

May 24, 2024

Both Dawn and Rachel have been really helpful on the customer service side, guiding me clearly and providing what was needed to fix my problems. I would 100% recommend Ali Reviews for people in the ecom space.

LunaMoon
Sweden
9 days using the app
FireApps replied May 26, 2024

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@fireapps.io

Kyle

April 12, 2024

amazing app. amazing customer care. helps out of the way!

Tootooie
Pakistan
5 months using the app
FireApps replied April 15, 2024

Hi there,

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

March 29, 2024

Best and fast customer Support from Joliann. Helped me with my issues as soon as I asked. Thank You Very Much.

Curblo.com
2 months using the app
FireApps replied March 31, 2024

May 6, 2024

It's a great app with excellent customer support. They were quick to respond and resolved two issues I had within a week. Based on their attentiveness and the quality of the app, I highly recommend it.

The Yellow Shopping Bag Store
6 days using the app
FireApps replied May 8, 2024

Hi there,

Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

James

March 10, 2024

Fantastic App and the support team are really helpful, friendly and efficient. I’ve dealt with Harwin on two occasions, both times he’s been great!

Swaggerpaws