Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

dropshipping

Princess Jewelers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just have to say how much I appreciate Basha and Razi's stellar support! They always are pleasant and helpful! However, Razi recently went way out out the way to help me with an issue I had. I had imported hundreds... HUNDREDS of products. Somehow the price didn't update and I was trying to fix the issue..... and long story straight- Razi went WAAAYYYY out of the way to help me reimport... and I reemphasize HUNDREDS of products! USE THIS APP.... YOU WONT REGRET IT! UPDATE TO MY REVIEW: It's 2021 now and recently I wanted to update the prices from the products I got from this app and I found a really helpful person named Rajendra who helped answer a question. Thanks Rajendra!!!

FreeMii

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good App. UI should be updated but still works like a charm. I use lightinthebox.com for products. One-click to order, and one click to checkout with paypal. Very close to auto-fulfill. Live Chat Support very helpful. They now offer branded shipping and invoicing for a selection of products. I havent tried that but will if they offer electronics.

ANMAR STORE

Location Saudi Arabia

I didn’t use this app , but i have question : how would you help for fast shipping

I want to not exeed 10 days to shipped for Saudi Arabia

S@Ssons

This app is great the service answered all my questions about who i could sell on and ensured me i could not run afoul of any copyright infringement.

MegaMallDeals

Chrome extension does not work, cant change shipping properly, contacted customer service and they are really really bad. They charged me for a month and claimed I had a free trial. Used it for half a day charged me for a month. Avoid this at all costs as it does not work.

Coral Chic & Co.

I use this app to place all my orders through ali express. It makes everything so much easier. If you have any questions the help line is always their to help you out. I would strong suggest you use it. I was helped by sal raghav who was really helpful and gave me excellent tips that would make my business a lot more easier. Thank you so much.

Bird in Hand Apparel

I use this app to place almost all my orders on Ali Express and it makes it soo much easier. They always have someone to help answer all my questions too. Rajendra is a great support team member who is always patient and walks through any issues I am facing until I find a solution.

aphaedrashop

Location Spain

The live-chat is fantastic Rabbani is excellent nd helped me a lot to set the app and answered all my questions. really helpfull, now i start to use, lets see. thanks

Wild Heart Western

Location Australia

I have only just added this app to my website but I am really happy with the results so far. It is easy to use and at a much more reasonable price compared to similar apps. When I had questions I contacted the support team. Rajendra helped me straight away. The customer service was amazing, highly recommend!

D-JAM SPORTS

Location Mexico

thanks to support team .. rabbani helped me a lot and resoled my issue .. good support team .. thank you rabbani, I recommend it