Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The crystal chest

I used this app for importing products and had problems solved swiftly. Thanks a lot Rabbani.
kind regards

kayshop.es

Hola a todos no le doy ni una estrella ya que sin haber usado la aplicación solo instalarla y al darme cuenta que no me servia la desinstale me quieren cobrar y no se aun el motivo

April 2, 2020

Hi, You are mistaken, if you accept charge doesn't mean you will be charged immediately. I am sure, you wont be charged if you uninstall the app before the trial period of 7 days, If you use the app beyond trial on then only you will be charged

My Gym Complex

This was the first app I used in dropshipping and I really tried to give them a chance, but the worked app has too many bugs leading me to ask questions almost on a daily about why something isnt working. I based 80% of my store from here and I see it was a waste of time. The only thing that worked properly was the customer service chats. Other than that it was bad, I was fooled.

shopiwong

Buena atención de la señora Rajendra, tuve un problema y la información suministrada fue detallada y estuvo atenta a si lo solucione, muy recomendado

Easy Exprss

This is my second attempt at creating a new store to increase cash-flow. I utilized the "chat now, help center" quite frequently and found the assistant working with me to be knowledgable. If it were not for Basha's help I may have lost my mind.

myFalconMart

I made some inquiries and I really like the response given to me by Rabbani.
Thanks so much. Rabbani

Markina Shoe Company

The only thing I got from dropshipping with aliexpress is HUMILIATION AND EMBARASSMENT! The stores don't care about quality and they deliver at thier own convenience. The don't care if delivery lead time reach 60 fucking days!

March 12, 2020

We are really sorry about your experience. Due to current covid-2019 outbreak logistics are impacted. we are trying our best to due normal shipping operations.

Zenstylish

I have contacted their support. Rajenda kindly helped me with my queries. I am new to using this app and found it confusing to start with but Rajenda helped me understand how to set up the pricing rule. I have not made any sale just yet but Im looking forward to having that first sale

EliElle Cosmetics

I contacted support because I was confused about what a Aftership Api Key was and Rajendra was so helpful! I now have what I need. Thank you!

Princess Jewelers

I just have to say how much I appreciate Basha and Razi's stellar support! They always are pleasant and helpful! However, Razi recently went way out out the way to help me with an issue I had. I had imported hundreds... HUNDREDS of products. Somehow the price didn't update and I was trying to fix the issue..... and long story straight- Razi went WAAAYYYY out of the way to help me reimport... and I reemphasize HUNDREDS of products! USE THIS APP.... YOU WONT REGRET IT! UPDATE TO MY REVIEW: It's 2021 now and recently I wanted to update the prices from the products I got from this app and I found a really helpful person named Rajendra who helped answer a question. Thanks Rajendra!!!