Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

shopiwong

Buena atención de la señora Rajendra, tuve un problema y la información suministrada fue detallada y estuvo atenta a si lo solucione, muy recomendado

Easy Exprss

This is my second attempt at creating a new store to increase cash-flow. I utilized the "chat now, help center" quite frequently and found the assistant working with me to be knowledgable. If it were not for Basha's help I may have lost my mind.

myFalconMart

I made some inquiries and I really like the response given to me by Rabbani.
Thanks so much. Rabbani

Markina Shoe Company

The only thing I got from dropshipping with aliexpress is HUMILIATION AND EMBARASSMENT! The stores don't care about quality and they deliver at thier own convenience. The don't care if delivery lead time reach 60 fucking days!

March 12, 2020

We are really sorry about your experience. Due to current covid-2019 outbreak logistics are impacted. we are trying our best to due normal shipping operations.

Zenstylish

I have contacted their support. Rajenda kindly helped me with my queries. I am new to using this app and found it confusing to start with but Rajenda helped me understand how to set up the pricing rule. I have not made any sale just yet but Im looking forward to having that first sale

EliElle Cosmetics

I contacted support because I was confused about what a Aftership Api Key was and Rajendra was so helpful! I now have what I need. Thank you!

Princess Jewelers

I just have to say how much I appreciate Basha and Razi's stellar support! They always are pleasant and helpful! However, Razi recently went way out out the way to help me with an issue I had. I had imported hundreds... HUNDREDS of products. Somehow the price didn't update and I was trying to fix the issue..... and long story straight- Razi went WAAAYYYY out of the way to help me reimport... and I reemphasize HUNDREDS of products! USE THIS APP.... YOU WONT REGRET IT! UPDATE TO MY REVIEW: It's 2021 now and recently I wanted to update the prices from the products I got from this app and I found a really helpful person named Rajendra who helped answer a question. Thanks Rajendra!!!

FreeMii

Good App. UI should be updated but still works like a charm. I use lightinthebox.com for products. One-click to order, and one click to checkout with paypal. Very close to auto-fulfill. Live Chat Support very helpful. They now offer branded shipping and invoicing for a selection of products. I havent tried that but will if they offer electronics.

ANMAR STORE

I didn’t use this app , but i have question : how would you help for fast shipping

I want to not exeed 10 days to shipped for Saudi Arabia

S@Ssons

This app is great the service answered all my questions about who i could sell on and ensured me i could not run afoul of any copyright infringement.