Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More | Reviews

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

BoujieBoutique34

Sai Raghav is the most helpful agent i ever worked with he helped me and exceeded my expectations will definitely be coming back if i need help.

BeyondBasicBeauty

Rajendra was so so so helpful in guiding me in the import feature as i am new to the app and had a lot of unnecessary extensions that was not allowing me to import properly and was patient to walk me through the process on a Skype chat to ensure it was working properly. Thanks so much.

MByoushop

I'm new on this concept but have to say that it's just very good, and the customer service is so helpfull, thanks guys

efashiontrends

Great service. Live help is very helpful. I talked to razi, and it was really great. Thanks, razi. keep it up :)

Essentially Me Online

Rajendra was more than helpful. I received very Speedy responses and he was very informative. He was extremely polite and all my questions and queries were answered.

Rose Cube Life

Just got the app yesterday. The good news, it's super easy to import products. It's taking care of at least 50% of the work I was doing before. The bad news, there's not much documentation available explaining the features of the app. They need a How it works section. But I chatted with their live support and Rabbani was very patient and helpful with all my questions. They gave me several links to get me up to speed. I think this will be a winning app for me!

Original Importes

Eu ainda estou em duvida se devo aplicar fretes ou deixar como frete grátis, o que devo fazer, alguem pode me ajudar

The crystal chest

I used this app for importing products and had problems solved swiftly. Thanks a lot Rabbani.
kind regards

kayshop.es

Hola a todos no le doy ni una estrella ya que sin haber usado la aplicación solo instalarla y al darme cuenta que no me servia la desinstale me quieren cobrar y no se aun el motivo

April 2, 2020

Hi, You are mistaken, if you accept charge doesn't mean you will be charged immediately. I am sure, you wont be charged if you uninstall the app before the trial period of 7 days, If you use the app beyond trial on then only you will be charged

My Gym Complex

This was the first app I used in dropshipping and I really tried to give them a chance, but the worked app has too many bugs leading me to ask questions almost on a daily about why something isnt working. I based 80% of my store from here and I see it was a waste of time. The only thing that worked properly was the customer service chats. Other than that it was bad, I was fooled.