Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited October 12, 2020

I got help from Rajendra. I had very quick replay.My issue was about shipping to UK from Appfreaker.I don`t know how we`ll go in future,but for now I`m happy.Thanks,Rajendra

SILVAMARKET
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited August 25, 2020

Ordering & mapping do not work, they said to me they have to fix a "case sensitive" issue since 3 weeks now. Still nothing fixed and not able to use this plugin. Shopify team must remove it as its simply, do not work.

SOLVED/ After 1 month they fixed it but it was long

EDIT 08/25 : New problem, imported product have wrong name / picture . The black product is named White and the white black.. They are "investigate". I guess it will took 3 more weeks again to fix this problem..
This plugin is full of bug

Bijoux Island
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited January 22, 2021

I start working with this app about two years ago,
I have some small difficulties but the team behind it is very helpful and service-oriented.
I talked with Rajendra & Rabbani for almost an hour and he helped me a lot.
Thanks

Best Snooker Cue
Israel
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
July 31, 2020

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! you guys are always very attentive and with an excellent helping service, THANK YOU VERY MUCH RAJENDRA

DaryBaO
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 28, 2020

There are several problems with the app which has made it impossible to open my store. The issues have been reported on 3 occasions and, after 2 months, I have stopped receiving updates from the developers regarding fixing said issues:
1. The prices of the items that I imported do not match those that appear on my store
2. I cannot update the prices of the items in my store
3. The products that I imported have had their URLs changed and sometimes refer to different products altogether

Facilitate Art
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 28, 2020

I'm Vivian NAUD from WILD GLAMAZON FASHION,
Ravi help/support is great.
App & support is fantastic

WILD GLAMAZON FASHION
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 25, 2020

I wanted some help with the pricing rules Basha was patient and professional.
Thank You Basha. It's a great app

curtis & Ivory
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 9, 2020

I needed to know more info about the average shipping time. Rajendra did an Amazing job. Impressed!!

Resurrected Life
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 5, 2020

And Again
The worsed app I ever work with + extra 20$/month for such a bad app.
DON'T recommend I was losing a lot of costumers because this app doesn't track the inventory properly, the said minim 500 products a day, what I had was 10 product a day.
Hi Aliexpress Dropshipping Team,
On Monday I have been told that my inventory will be updated within 24H, and 2 days later nothing happen still the same problem ( 0 inventory update, lots o customers losing)
Bad Bad Bad!!!

Anndreti
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 30, 2020

I used this app to dropship. Easy to add products. I spoke with Razi, who was very helpful and understanding, He helped answer/solve my questions in a timely manner and thoroughly.

TruDiamond