Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited December 31, 2020

So far useful.. It is kinda slow, but patience is a virtue. A Bit pricey, hopefully it's worth.
Great & fast support, Rajendra was really quick and helpful and solved my issue. Thank you!

GlamShop
Romania
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 20, 2020

I'm SO excited to use this app...it's amazing so far and I have to say that Srikanth was the BEST help ever! So patient and detail oriented--had me ready to go in just a few minutes and was so sweet to wish me best wishes for my new store. Awesome, awesome service! ~Ifeanyi C. Oshun

Imaginate 1111
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 18, 2020

so far my experience has been great, i have not had products delivered yet but i did need some customer service support and srikanth was a huge help. Quick responses and walked me through the whole process. Extremely satisfied with the level of support here!

Crave Clothing
Time spent using app: 22 days
November 12, 2020

I just started using this app and had a TON of questions. Srikanth was EXTREMEY patient and helpful! Thank you!

The Give Back Life
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 3, 2020

Why I didn't find this App earlier? Why I didn't find this App earlier? Why I didn't find this App earlier?

Fun Register
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited October 29, 2020

Negative stars for this app. I uninstalled the app from my Shopify store only to be charged again. Terrible customer service. Very rude and couldn’t even speak in complete sentences.

Ze & Ko
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 28, 2020

I was frustrated when I could not process my customer order of Appfreaker supply. I reached out to the support team through the chat with us now. Razi was the agent assigned to me. He was exceptionally helpful guiding from the beginning to the end on how to process appfreaker supply order. He did not end the chat until I was able to order the items. His was very patient and I am so glad he was the one assigned to me.
The reason why I was not able to process the order was because I selected ship to Canada, which made it impossible to add the items to the cart. So, Razi explained to me that it does not matter if I change the shipping country to US since the shipping address on the checkout page will take precedence. I tried his suggestion and I was able to add the items to cart and eventually placed the order

LadMaf Supercenter
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 5, 2020

Really love all the options of importing in this app. Rajendra the customer representative was very helpful in explaining the plans available and how to use the application easily. Responded quickly and very professionally.Thank you, Rajendra !!

Depurate
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Edited September 23, 2020

The app provide variety of product for my store and customer service rep helps a lot her name is Rajendra very patient and helpful. I like Aliexpress but website need to update cause sometimes it's so frustrating when you keep clicking and nothing happen, but overall I am happy someone helped me.

Beauty Secret
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 6, 2020

I had some questions about importing a product off of Ali Express. I wasn't sure if it would qualify for the dropshipping program I was registered for so Rajendra was kind and patient and explained it via "Chat" that it should work and told me what I would need to do. She was very helpful. I appreciate someone answering so quickly too.

Eclectic Rose Studio