Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The Shoppe 24 7

The format of this app is confusing. It seems like everything is all over the place. I would consider restructuring this app. My biggest gripe is that I still have to manually do a little tweeking on my website after importing products. Sometimes when I import products there's missing variants. Prime example, I would import a product that has 8 different varieties to choose and when I check my website there's only 5 varieties to choose from. Oberlo is more organized. What I do like about this app is the prices are reasonable, import 100's of products and unlimited orders unlike Oberlo if you want unlimited orders then you have to upgrade to the $79 plan.

Luluwangdesign

Thank you Anuradha. Good customer service.

My Boutique In A Bag

Your customer service person named Rabbani was great! He walk me through every question I had and made sure I understood what he was saying. Very thorough with his customer support.

The All Vast Store

Anuradha she is a nice person, actually i think i made her bored by asking tons of questions but then she answered and solved all of those so nicely, if i could i would love to give her more then 5 star, Thank you Anuradha one more time

Game Of Thrones Part 1

Very patient and super helpful!!!

Gomodernfashion Com

anuradha was very helpful to me and answered all my questions perfectly and fast! They provided great detail and made sure I was satisfied. I am very happy to have him/her to go to if I have any other questions(:

Thetoyboss

@Rabbani, Thank you for helping me with the sittings, Very helpful!
Keep up the good work. This app is great! I recommend it.

Arnoldwelch

great help and good customer service

Crushhut

Mahesh Reddy was WONDERFUL! I couldn't import products from Aliexpress and he walked me through steps to fix the problem. After a couple of weeks of emails back and forth with others they weren't able to fix the problem.
But Mahesh fixed it! Great Support, Great Help! Thanks so much Mahesh!

Fury Food Brew And Music

This app was great while it worked, then it stopped working.