Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lemodemart Com

Location Philippines

Awesome help. It save me time thinking what to do next. Thank you for the appropriate procedures.

Vinobud

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Mahesh you legend, thank you for making it so easy. Great App

Myecosave

Awesome app, just exactly what my store needed. Highly recommended.

Baizar

Time spent using app About 2 months

sowmya was amazing!!!! I needed help adding reviews to my site and she helped me all the way though, even if it took me forever, sowmya didn't give up. Thank you!

Rfk Solutions

SOWMYA , ANSWERED MY REQUEST IMMEDIATELY TOOK THE TIME TO SORT THRU EVERYTHING ND COME UP WITH THE PROPER SOLUTION. THANKS, SOWMYA, YOUR THE BEST

Vintage Resales Plus

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Razi, the App easy...but I hated to have to have a miniMum of 100 characters just to talk about the APP. Thank you!!!!!

Wandersoulshoppe

Great app for drop shipping business. Sowmya was very helpful in every step of the way that I was struggling in since I am new to the business. I am very grateful for the help to start my business now!! :)

Yin Yuri

Aliexpress drop shipping gets 5 Stars! I went on chat and Sowmya helped me get up and running. We hit a few bumps in the road as we had to sort out an issue with an old Ali account and Sowmya helped me with those issues too. Happy to say that I have now have products from Ali Express on my Shopify store! Ali Express has a lot of nice apparel too!

Okra Online Shop

Location Singapore

The worst app I've ever used!! pricing rules sometimes work and sometimes stop without any period notices which cause big loss for your store. placing an order is fake (not working) and the whole all is a trap. please take care. one more point, the support guy Raghiv knows nothing about the app!!

Cosmic Trendz

They were great and answered all my questions.