Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 22, 2017

The user interface is a little clunky and not easy to get used to, but the product works as it should and the online tech support is very helpful. So far, so good!

Quiet Star
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 22, 2017

Rabbani was very helpful! I'm new to this, but he walked me through my questions regarding pricing.

Dude Thirty
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited November 23, 2017

AVOID THIS APP. NOT WORTH IT EVEN IT IT WAS FREE!!
THE WHOLE APP IS BROKEN! AND SUPPORT IS BROKEN.

Sowmya and his boss tried to bribe me to remove my negative review.
This is me refusing.

This app is just literally broken. Go through the reviews and you will see past their fake 5 Star reviews, and notice all other real ones complain about their support and the broken app.

My updated review. Their customer support are horrible and very rude.
It seems they want to lose money.
I have been lied to 3 times by them now. Their chrome extention is broken, they promised to fix it, their app is horribly broken. Its not even worth it if it was free.

The mapping DOES NOT WORK
The importing, doesnt import the SKU ( they justify this by saying aliexpress dont have SKUs, which is a crock of shi**, even oberlo imports SKUs and thats free.

So for now, we are going to use oberlo until these guys get themselves sorted.

They asked me to remove my original review because of Black Friday and so I did with the promise the app would be fixed int 2 days, then they said another 24hrs, and its past that...they wont respond anymore.

Emer Jones Apparel
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 17, 2017

I had a wonder experience with this App. The operator was very patience and had a lot of knowledge about my every need. No once did the operator make me feel like my questions for to much for them to handle. The operator was very professional, patience and through. I would highly reccomend this to everyone that I know that is interested in building a business of their own.

I Wanna Play
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 15, 2017

Awesome help. It save me time thinking what to do next. Thank you for the appropriate procedures.

Lemodemart Com
Philippines
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 13, 2017

Mahesh you legend, thank you for making it so easy. Great App

Vinobud
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 11, 2017

Awesome app, just exactly what my store needed. Highly recommended.

Myecosave
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 10, 2017

sowmya was amazing!!!! I needed help adding reviews to my site and she helped me all the way though, even if it took me forever, sowmya didn't give up. Thank you!

Baizar
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited November 20, 2017

SOWMYA , ANSWERED MY REQUEST IMMEDIATELY TOOK THE TIME TO SORT THRU EVERYTHING ND COME UP WITH THE PROPER SOLUTION. THANKS, SOWMYA, YOUR THE BEST

Rfk Solutions
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited May 8, 2019

Razi, the App easy...but I hated to have to have a miniMum of 100 characters just to talk about the APP. Thank you!!!!!

Vintage Resales Plus