Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

dropshipping

Jucati Gear

Time spent using app About 1 month

Its very friendly users App. I can help recommend this to my eCom friends. Ideal for newbies. Also, the support online is awesome.! thank you, Sai.

Women Whims Store

Excellent Service/ Excelente Servicio

Smart Shopping 2018

Muy atento el personal de atencion al cliente, sigan asi muchas gracias por su tiempo y paciencia .

So Differently

The bottom line is that the app doesn't have a great interface and is a bit clunky, but it has two vital positives:
1. Support is immediately available, and they stick around until your problem is solved or they get back to you. I've used their live chat support on two occasions, both were pleasant experiences.
2. You have complete freedom to import ANY product/sellers' products from Aliexpress. This makes it 100x better than Oberlo which limit you to only manufacturers they accept.

Conclusion: they're far from perfect but definitely worth it if you're sick of Oberlo's terrible search & listings.

Laney Boutique

Great customer service. Explained everything to me simply, so that I (a newbie) could understand!

Palulu Enterprises

Great App. Online support was very fast. Thank you.

Jerwyn Store

Location St. Vincent & Grenadines

very smooth seemless integration....brilliant fast and effective customer support ...must have for your shopify store

Quiet Star

The user interface is a little clunky and not easy to get used to, but the product works as it should and the online tech support is very helpful. So far, so good!

Dude Thirty

Rabbani was very helpful! I'm new to this, but he walked me through my questions regarding pricing.

Emer Jones Apparel

Location Australia

AVOID THIS APP. NOT WORTH IT EVEN IT IT WAS FREE!!
THE WHOLE APP IS BROKEN! AND SUPPORT IS BROKEN.

Sowmya and his boss tried to bribe me to remove my negative review.
This is me refusing.

This app is just literally broken. Go through the reviews and you will see past their fake 5 Star reviews, and notice all other real ones complain about their support and the broken app.

My updated review. Their customer support are horrible and very rude.
It seems they want to lose money.
I have been lied to 3 times by them now. Their chrome extention is broken, they promised to fix it, their app is horribly broken. Its not even worth it if it was free.

The mapping DOES NOT WORK
The importing, doesnt import the SKU ( they justify this by saying aliexpress dont have SKUs, which is a crock of shi**, even oberlo imports SKUs and thats free.

So for now, we are going to use oberlo until these guys get themselves sorted.

They asked me to remove my original review because of Black Friday and so I did with the promise the app would be fixed int 2 days, then they said another 24hrs, and its past that...they wont respond anymore.