Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More | Reviews

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Chocolatebox Art Mall

Rabbani was very clear and helpful and solved my question immediately. I have no fear of making a mistake with the guidance of their excellent support. Well done!!

Pagekado

I would definitely recommend this app. the staff behind do a great job for the assistance once you ask they response on the spot .good costumer services
thank you.and .good luck

Not To Be Missed

Highly recommended. Skype support is 1st class. Nothing is too much trouble. Don't worry if you get stuck, just ask and they will help you.

Hollywood Sole

I would definitely recommend this app. It does what other apps like Oberlo do at a fraction of the price. I was having some teething problems when adding my items but cannot fault the support from these guys. Nothing is too much trouble. Anything I have asked them to do they have done for me. Even things that aren't standard, if you ask them for something custom they do it immediately. They will chat to you live on Skype and make sure that you are happy with what they have done. I am new to Shopify and don't want to be spending a lot of money up front. This app is perfect for what I need. Highly recommended!

Irtrendy

Excellent app. App works great. Its easy to import the ali products. Their support and help is really nice.It's recommended to all shopify merchants.

Hither Yon

Terrible. Glitchy and complicated. Nice try but the AliExpress products are terrible and CCFC. Wasted way too much time on this app. The platform is terrible and this app is not ready. I can't believe Shopify approved it for sale. They should not be charging for it.
Simplify this guys. This takes way more time that it should.

Isassy

the Skype support was very helpful. Immediately came to my rescue!! Great Job! I can move on with my life now.... was about to pull off my hair.

Evlitegroup

This is full of so many bugs it is ridiculous.

requiring a chrome plugin is a joke, but whatever i dealt with it, i however can not deal with all the bugs!

Continuous popups demanding i install the chrome extension, ITS INSTALLED
COnstant error messages about pricing.. took care of that aswell.

now the big one, no matter what is search for the search keyword is ALWAYS reset to WINTER

to many bugs to be charging for this.

Derossi

I was skeptical at first after calling Shopify and directed tp appfreak.com I feel very satisfied with the support I was given to get my products on my website

Long Zebra

Nice app and very helpful and fast support.