Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More | Reviews

by tuecus

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Mytwenty16 Com

Very good customer support, prompt reply, very patient with someone who is not very techy like me. He walks me thru all the steps that I need. A very affordable app for a new shopify store. Thank you!

Nothing Fits Apparel

Too many errors with trying to set the prices and

Athlesia

Good Support & services offered, very Promt

Saves You Cash

I paid the $5 for the cheapest plan/since I'm new & just learning my way around.
So the next time I logged in & tried to get some products from aliexpress/have sent to my site for dropshipping, it wouldn't let me get anything AND WANTED ME TO ORDER/PAY AGAIN!
Be Leary of these people!

A E S T H E T I C X

Ok so honestly, I hate this app. There's always some kind of issue, it's either changing the prices of my items without permission or it won't upload anything, and it's even uploaded random items (that I never tried to upload) without my permission.
And the support team is very rude and annoying. When they do finally respond, they just keep emailing you over and over again until you reply. The only reason that I haven't uninstalled this app yet is that it's the only free one of its kind. A soon as I find a better replacement, believe me, I will never touch this app again.

Beautyforbes

Thanks again.. for helpful tips for promotion and helping me to setup pricing rules properly..so far excellent. support is excellent and recommended to all merchants.

Dolarmax

Horrible experience, after 2 days importing products to my store using this app, i noticed i don't receive any notifications about prices change or anything else, their notification system wasn't working, lost 2 days of work,very unprofessional, i don't know what else might be wrong with this app... i contacted their support and after 1 day, they told me it would take about 24 h to solve the issue, of course it passed more than that and its not fixed yet , and what if i had imported the whole store using this app and the store was open to the public... and i had sales going on.... this app and the developer team are a joke... they shouldn't be allowed to have apps on shopify especially this one (im sorry for this bad review, i usually never do this , but this time i got really mad for losing so much time and i wouldn't like that for anyone else )

Everyday Miracles Online

Aliexpress Dropshipping is an amazing app. What I like about it, is how user friendly and easy to use it is; it imports Aliexpress products, which were already on the my Shopify store and includes them with the Aliexpress products, which are imported with the app; it is easy to change the price by a fixed amount or a percentage; it can also perform bulk operations on product, including a Bulk Restore function, which allows allows all Aliexpress products, to be re-pushed onto the Shopify.

I must also praise the technical support, who worked with me, almost continuously to help me with problems, I was having. Thank you so much!

Pure Hearts International

Sounds good in theory but competitors like Expressfy are importing Aliexpress customer reviews too and that is a HUGE factor in CONVERSION rates. I don't think this app can do that although it seems to do pretty much everything else at some great introductory prices. 4 stars until they import Ali reviews too.
*********
Update: they say they can import reviews now. I haven't made time yet to test it out but will up them to 5 stars just for being proactive.

Lavishsale

Thanks for the help.... Really liked the aftership.com shipment tracking integration and aliexpress item reviews display. looking for more features.....Great app with cheap price. very good for dropshipping merchants. A great way for drop shippers to earn additional revenue. Recommended...

1 2 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 71 Next