AliExpress Dropshipping Master

AliExpress Dropshipping Master

by Dropshipman

AliExpress Dropshipping Official Partner.Work w/ Dsers,Oberlo.

Yomey

Honestly, works so well and very easy to use. Searched for so long for a decent app and i finally found one that lets you add more than 25 items before charging you.

October 16, 2020

Hey, there! Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your experience! 🎉✨We really appreciate it and we wish you the best with your online business! 🎀
DropShipman team

MainStreet Luxury

I was looking for an application to help import products and after downloading 20+ different ones I finally found this one and I love it SOOO much. I can search products in my free time and add them to my Wishlist and then I can log into my computer and simply import the products I want efficiently! This app deserves a 10/5 if you ask me!

September 28, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for this awesome review! 🎉 We discussed your review at the meeting and everyone is happy to be able to help your business. 😀 Wish you all the best!

DropShipman team

Tiptop Urban

I first heard about this App in a group and decided to give it a try. I first heard about this App in a group and decided to give it a try.

Fabulous lar Shop

Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised.Everything works as promised.

BESTPIKO

amazing very very nice experice . its helping me in many ways.
very good app high recommened. very much appricated app.

Jupitoo

The guidelines are cute, though I still a little confused about the setting. It seems that there is some feature that I did not find and use, but I will. Nice app in all.

Strailboard

My friend recommended it to me. He said that they optimize and update very quickly. The overall feeling is pretty good until now, and I look forward to the more satisfying performance.

inventive idea

app not working properly totally waste of time. Improve your application design and and review your app functionality

August 19, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're really sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience with the app.
We learned the user experience and design experience of shopify, and made some "improvements". If these improvements have caused you confusion, we would love to hear your suggestions.
Our app has many functions, such as importing in bulk AliExpress products to shopify, pre-editing shopify fields before import, selecting and editing variants in batches, separating products with too many variants, etc. We checked the app in details, but couldn't determine the functionality you mentioned.
Please fire us a message at service@dropshipman.com and we're happy to hear from you!

Sonia
DropShipMan Team

King Luxury Lighting

It's a very useful and simple and effective app. It's really easy to upload items, and I just waiting for the order now. Thank you.

yundeco

For dropshiper , it is very smooth to use. No lag, no glitches, everything is good.

Previous 1