DSM ‑ AliExpress Dropshipping

Find Suppliers & Sourcing Agent & AliExpress Wholesale Product

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FirstclassTechandFashion

she was a great help and was very clear and understanding. i love dsm dropshipping for my shopify store

Richer Dimensions

They are very helpful in answering all my questions and providing immediate solutions. I give Angel 5 stars because she deserves it.

KayakGadgets

I continue having issues with fulfilling orders on Dropshipman and each time I contact a Rep. in the chat they are always very quick and helpful.

EnticedBodies

Very easy. fast with easy instructions on how to do it. I can do this all day!! I can do it again and again

LiquidEmbrace

Helped me with shipping question and was very helpful. I was not sure how to set up the payments with shoplift.

Trend Vibes

Location Slovenia

Angel was really helpfull. Response was really fast and she gave me all the information I needed. Well done!

Fitness G Store

I used this app to tranport or to import products to my shopify store, this app is reall y helpful in importing products to your store

Third Riviera

Location France

super application avec support tres reactif. je recommande comme alternative a oberlo. Tres simple d'utilisation

Bonjour Third Riviera,

Nous sommes touchés de savoir que vous appréciez notre service ! C'est toujours notre plaisir de fournir le meilleur support de qualité que vous méritez. Au nom de l'équipe Dropshipman, je tiens à vous remercier de nous avoir fait confiance. Nous vous apprécions, vous et votre entreprise, et nous nous engageons à faire de notre mieux chaque jour pour mieux vous servir ! Nous nous réjouissons d'être à votre service lors de votre prochain projet.

Bravo pour plus de succès !
Equipe Angel-Dropshipman

Fresh Flesh UK

Ive been assisted by Angel a few times now and she is always extremely helpful and very informative with providing a solution. She also keeps me up to date if the issue has to be escalated for further technical support. I highly recommend this app and Angle exceptional customer service.

Hello Fresh Flesh UK,

We are touched knowing that you appreciate our service! It's always our pleasure to provide the best quality support that you deserve. On behalf of the Dropshipman team, I want to say thank you for trusting us. We value you and your business, and we promise to do our very best every day to serve you better! We look forward to being of your service on your next endeavor.

Cheers to more success!
Angel-Dropshipman Team

myDroneland

So far so good. Angel was very helpful helping me set everything up. Hopefully I can start to fulfill more orders with them.

Hello myDroneland,