4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of products and detailed product information, including photos, descriptions, and pricing. The automated order management system is praised for saving time and providing efficient customer updates. The customer service is noted for its quick responses and commitment to satisfaction. Merchants also value the inventory management tools, which alert them about low or out-of-stock products. The app is recognized for its ease of installation and use, making it suitable for dropshipping beginners.

Edited February 6, 2024

It was great. I always get the information I need. Everyone is charming and happy to help. Joe even gave me some sales tips today and a link to a blog to help increase my sales. it makes me happy that i can count on their support.

Elegant style
24 days using the app
Dropshipman replied February 22, 2024

Hello Elegant style,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're delighted to hear that our team was able to address your concerns promptly and effectively. If you have any further questions or require assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing Dropshipman!

December 29, 2023

Amazing app,smooth integration to shopify store, amazing customer chat. I would definitely recommend great app for dropshipping

Mod mode Accessories
6 months using the app

Hello Mod mode Accessories,

We're thrilled to hear about your experience with our app, including the smooth integration with your Shopify store and the positive interaction with our customer chat.

We're committed to providing a seamless and efficient platform for dropshipping, and we're glad to know we've met your expectations. If you ever have more feedback or if there's anything specific you'd like to share, feel free to reach out.

We appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to continuing to support your dropshipping endeavors.

December 28, 2023

The customer service is awesome, friendly and reliable staff. They were able to walk me through my predicaments within not time. im definitely sold.

ZORAK MEDICAL SUPPLIES
3 months using the app

Hello ZORAK MEDICAL SUPPLIES,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you had an awesome experience with our customer service team. Providing friendly and reliable support is a top priority for us, and we're delighted that our staff was able to assist you promptly and effectively.

Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we're genuinely grateful for your feedback. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here for you!

We appreciate your trust in our services, and we look forward to continuing to meet and exceed your expectations.

Edited January 3, 2024

Compared to other apps, some significant functionalities are missing. While the support agent has been great, my original account manager, Kathy, who did well, has left the company. I now have a new manager, but I'm not completely satisfied with the transition. There's considerable room for improvement within the team. I plan to revisit my review once these improvements have been made.

Très Elite
About 1 year using the app
Dropshipman replied November 22, 2023

Hello Très Elite,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate your feedback and we're continuously working on enhancing our product to meet the needs of our users. Your insights are valuable to us as we strive to provide the best experience possible. Thank you again for your support!

November 19, 2023

I haven't had time to really use the app yet, just setting everything up, but I can say I reached out to customer service through the chat and the representative that answered was awesome. She answered every question and was very patient with me even though I had plenty questions, lol. I think she went over and beyond she duties. If your app is as good as your representative, I am sure I won't have any problems.

Bdazalr and Baubles Boutique
3 months using the app
Dropshipman replied November 20, 2023

Hello Bdazalr and Baubles Boutique,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Dropshipman. We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our team. We appreciate your kind words and are confident that our team will live up to your expectations. If you ever need any further assistance, we're here for you! Thank you for choosing Dropshipman, and we wish you a seamless and wonderful experience ahead!

January 20, 2024

I like the simple download process. I am new to shopify and I delayed starting a store because I was not sure how to find products for dropshipping. Dropshipman made it easy and affordable.

Inspired Unique Designs
8 days using the app
Dropshipman replied January 23, 2024

Hello Inspired Unique Designs,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Dropshipman. We are delighted to hear that you found our download process simple and that it contributed to making your entry into the world of Shopify smoother. We understand that starting a store can be a daunting task, especially for those new to the platform, and we are committed to providing solutions that simplify the process.

It's encouraging to learn that our platform made dropshipping more accessible and affordable for you. Our team works diligently to offer user-friendly features and cost-effective solutions to empower entrepreneurs like yourself.

If you have any further questions, need assistance, or have suggestions for improvement, please feel free to reach out. We appreciate your trust in Dropshipman and look forward to supporting your success on Shopify.

December 28, 2023

DO not recommend. This supplier isn't really the supplier and the inventory quantities isn't acccurate. I've had to issue 4 refunds today alone because the inventory numbers are way off. It'll show 9999 when there is literally NO STOCK AT ALL with long back order times. You will lose business if you use this app. BEWARE!

Gym Girl Era
About 2 months using the app

Hello Gym Girl Era,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We genuinely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you've experienced with our service. Your concerns are important to us, and we take them seriously as we strive to improve our platform.

We understand the impact that inaccurate inventory information can have on your business, and we want to assure you that we are actively addressing this issue. Our team is working diligently to enhance our system's accuracy and reliability to prevent such situations in the future.

We would like to extend our apologies for the four refunds you had to process today. We understand the time and effort involved, and we are committed to making the necessary adjustments to prevent this from happening again. Your experience serves as a valuable lesson for us, and we are using it to implement immediate improvements.

We would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you directly to gather more details and any additional insights you may have. Our dedicated representative has reached out to your provided email address, and we look forward to your response at your earliest convenience. Your input is crucial to our ongoing efforts to enhance our platform and provide a better service for our users.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've faced, and we value your feedback as it helps us improve and deliver a better experience for all our users.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Edited January 23, 2024

Everything worked smoothly. Site very clear and easy to understand. Sourcing times much faster than the competition. Private agent Nicole - brilliant service, helped solve every problem, get custom packaging and lower the price :)

bloomy
Poland
9 days using the app
Dropshipman replied January 16, 2024

Hello bloomy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Dropshipman. We're delighted to know that you are satisfied with what we offer. If you ever have any questions, concerns, or further feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your support means a lot to us, and we look forward to continuing to meet your expectations. Thanks again!

December 11, 2023

I am extremely pleased with the assistance I received. The support was thorough, timely, and incredibly helpful. The service exceeded my expectations, and I would highly recommend it to others. Thank you for the excellent help and service.
Kind Regards -Reginald

ShinobiUmbrella
Germany
About 2 months using the app
Dropshipman replied December 12, 2023

Hi Reginald,

Thank you so much for your warm and kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with Dropshipman. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure your satisfaction. We sincerely appreciate your support and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Edited January 31, 2024

Easy to use and great help all around!

Ruby really took her time and helped me with some af my questions.

Deal drops
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
Dropshipman replied January 10, 2024

Hi Deal drops,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! It's great to hear that you found Dropshipman easy to use. If there is anything specific you think we could do better, please kindly let us know. Your input is highly valuable to us. Thanks again for choosing Dropshipman! We look forward to providing you with an even better experience in the future.