AliExpress Dropshipping&Source

AliExpress Dropshipping&Source | Reviews

by Dropshipman

Dropshipping solution, sourcing & fulfillment. Oberlo+ Eprolo.

LaVieEstUnBijou

This app is useful since we can select items in bulk with free shipping only for example and the customer support is truly responsive.

My dogs choice

I am very happy about the customer support. They responded quickly and the answer was very helpful.
Thanks a lot Angel!

NSE Imports

Having tried almost every other app in the Shopify store after the loss of Shopmaster, this is the closest one in terms of functionality. I had a few teething troubles but the support team (especially Sonia) have been awesome and quashed the bugs. There are some minor issues like not being able to delete a dead order and the admitad integration is a little clunky, but the important parts such as tracking stock availability and orders is rock solid. I highly recommend this if you have an established store with products and are looking for a new app, the ability to attach your existing products to listings saves time and works (unlike some competing products). The ability to override the listing with a new supplier is also a key feature, this allows your existing listing to keep it's reviews, google impressions and such. It was great when it was a paid for app, it's even better now it's free. :)

November 21, 2021

Hi Andy,🤗

Here's Sonia from the Dropshipman team. Thank you so much for your words! You have helped us a lot. You are always very enthusiastic to tell us something about our app and your business. I am very moved to see your review💘. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Sonia | Dropshipman team

electrical center b2c

I'm happy to find this app, as it's free and help me to import products from aliexpress, very convenience for me to import, very helpful for my site, good.

B E - Y U

Merci pour cette aplication qui fonctionne bien en ce moment, je vais desormais aller faire et moccuper des commande de mes differents clients

purtyhairstore

awesome and awesome app. would recommend it to anybody. keep the improving app for sure. god bless you and thank you

JenbooBoo

Without DSM we couldn’t run our business!
Their Support is also willingly to help at any time!
Very professional.

ZACH'S V-store

It's easy to use. Dropshipman makes it easy to copy and paste items onto store and publish instantly.

Senken Knives

I am impressed with the customer service of this app. I can tell they are really motivated to help and keep improving.

Wenkouban