AliExpress Dropshipping Master

AliExpress Dropshipping Master

by Dropshipman

AliExpress Dropshipping Official Partner.Work w/ Oberlo Dsers.

Just369.com

yes this app one of the most useful app I'm using for finding winning products I recommend it for all drop shipper

upapunya

Good app, very useful. easy to import products in 1 click and you can import every product from Aliexpress. Thank you, I like it.

Azoreanna

I really like this app it's simple to use and it gives me excess to a ton of product. I would recommend it!

Hi Azoreanna,👋😄

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the app! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it. I wish you all the best and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help! 🙆‍♀️

Fete Fetish

I am a new dropshipper and new to this app. So far so good. I like how it cuts out the middle man. I would like to see more customizable, print on demand options. maybe I haven't found them yet.

Hi Fete Fetish team,👋😀

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! Thank you very much for your suggestions and feedback, it is very valuable to us! We will add tutorials to help you find such suppliers.🤸‍♀️ Best of luck with your business! ✌️

Bargain's North

Dropshipping Master is a great app, very easy to use, highly recommended takes a lot of the workload out of my hands.

Hi Bargain's North team, 👋😀

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We love hearing that you enjoy using our app, and we are round to reduce the workload for you! Happy dropshipping🎉 and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help!

Forever Life Necessities, LLC

I used this app to integrate my shopify store to aliexpress. I was doing everything manually because I did not want to pay any extra fees right now as I'm just starting. This app has saved me countless hours of work! Wished I would have found it sooner. It allows me to ship faster from US to US!Its very user friendly, especially for beginners!

Hi there 👋😄,

Thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate it! Hope to help you more about business. This is our motivation. All the best with your business, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help!

connectionjewelry

i use this app it's easy and help alot for shipping easy to use and connecting that good for the new used

February 21, 2021

Hi connectionjewelry team, 👋😄

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such great feedback. I’m absolutely thrilled to hear you find our app easy to use. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need us! We wish you all the best! ✨

AdWordle.com

I tried all app in one month final I chose this master Good response from Master but need two improvement 1 duplicate product already exists 2 price update in sub product I mean shipping price +product price = profit.. Its Far better than others

February 19, 2021

Hi Adwordle team,👋😀

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such great feedback!
1. For duplicate products, we strictly control the imported AliExpress product id. But AliExpress has the same product but the supplier and price are different. You are right, they look like duplicates before importing. But it also makes it easier for us to change suppliers.
2. The price of shipping is a separate request. You can enter the shipping fee from 0 to 0 through our Chrome extension to find free shipping products. Please contact our customer service, they will tell you how to use it with images.

Happy dropshipping🎉 and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help!

Stepping Block

It helps me to find and organise my stocks in my online store. The features are easy to use, even for a beginner like me. It will be amazing if you can put a feature to see the selling analysis for each product, so we can choose which stuff that have more profit. Thanks

February 9, 2021

Hi Stepping Block team,👋

We hope you are well, staying safe and healthy. Thank you very much for your suggestions, it is very valuable to us! Yes, we are considering adding a product analysis page in the app. It will be in the roadmap. Before that, Shopify had a more detailed sales analysis page => https://www.shopify.com/admin/reports/sales_by_product_name.
Hope this can helps you a little bit. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help!

Sonia | Dropshipman team

Caribbean Wind

You can't get anything better than this for a free app. Keep it up guys, look forward to any other updates.

January 27, 2021

Hi Caribbean Wind team, 😀👋Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. Best of luck with your business and please don't hesitate to reach out for help, we're here!

Previous 1 3 4 5