Dropshipman ‑ Dropshipping

Find Suppliers & Sourcing Agent & AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 180-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Shop Center

Location Sweden

100/100 support and you are pretty kind. I needed some help and i got answer to them in 1 minute. Thank you for your help.

urbansu

Location Estonia

Customer support is fast and very kind. The app is easy to use and allows for easy importing of products from the AliExpress website--Highly recommended.

Etechbuyers

upgraded me to premium within minuets, very polite and efficient chat assistance who went the extra mile to show me a few apps for email marketing

CharmfulElegance

I use the app to fulfill items on shopify. I have had some issues but its more on the supplier than dropshipman.

Pleasehelpinspireme.com

The online Chat Representatives were extremely helpful and quick and this is much appreciated!!!! Thank you

funkcjonalnegadzety.pl

Location Poland

I am dissatisfied, the application does not work as it should. When I try to order, I get the error "order failed" and "address not verified by Aliexpress". Thank you for this integration. My problem is still there and I don't know how to get rid of it.

DOCAT CAT ACCESSORIES

Location Philippines

I had great experience with their customer assistant Glydel. She responded quickly to my queries. I just hope DSM would have its mobile version for additional convinience.

izyworld

Location Italy

I had been trying for days to figure out whether or not my product was connected to my site correctly and today I had the pleasure of speaking on the DSM ALIEXPRESS DROPSHIPPING platform with a very kind assistant, in less than 5 seconds she had already answered and resolved every doubt in question. I thought that certain things I couldn't ask anyone and instead it's just a bad idea that we have here in Italy and Europe. This system, this app is vetted, there are ways to check if something has quality or not, there are so many ways to track parcels and communicate with agents and support, and I'm sure over time other people will discover yours too professional platform. I really appreciated Glydel, today's assistance who was very empathetic, fast and professional with me. Thank you because every day I discover a new world thanks to your assistance, links, courses, video tutorials, photos, products.. One of the best experiences of my life in the workplace and today I had the confirmation that what I was saying was true. You are fast and professional. I especially thank Glydel. Alice from Florence (Italy)

Decor Me Mine

Great experience so far. Nothing I would change and no complaints. Thank you for upgrading my plan!

My Store

Location Finland

I liked it very much cause it is very cheap and very nice app to use and the custom ervice was good they helped me to upgrade to a vi or premuim plan fopr me for free

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85