AliExpress Dropshipping&Source

Dropshipping solution, sourcing & fulfillment.

Free

Furbene

Has a good client service, with a quick response. The only thing is that the system to Puerto Rico is a bit difficult to find stuff with a low shipping cost.

January 28, 2022

Hello Furbene,

Look forward to your reply.

Everything Under The Sun

I use this app to help me to stay up to date on newest and profitable products. I also like how easy it is to navigate through the app and setup my online store. Great!

December 30, 2021

Hi 👋😄

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the app! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it. I wish you all the best and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help! 🙆‍♀️

Tina's Bridal & Creations

She responded within minutes of me sending my message. She was quick, responsive, polite, and accommodating. She saved me hours searching on AliExpress for an item I needed to ship out.

Hi Tina,👋😄

Materialistic Materials

Great product sourcing and it also offers custom packaging on products! I am using this app and I like how simple it is to use to integrate new products to my store.

December 29, 2021

Hello Eboni,

I am the customer service manager from Dropshipman, Thank you for using Dropshipman on Shopify. We have received your review on the Shopify App Store. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are dedicated to making our APP better and easier for our users. We are wondering if you could kindly tell us your concerns at the moment, for your honest feedback helps encourage us and make improvements to our app.We are available 24/7,You can always contact us via the live chat or email:support@dropshipman .

Look forward to your reply.

Brandi

Lybra Intimates

If I could give this app 6 stars I will. First let me say if you are till dealing with Oblero leave them ASAP. Dropshipman hass the best customer service. I have had this app for two weeks and they have resolved a lot of issues I had with Oblero. Processing orders is a learning curve but the team is patient and will walk you through. More than once. Once again drop Oblero. Hell they won't respond for hours. Dropshipman responds in minutes. Guaranteed shipping in 2 weeks and low shipping costs is what really sold me and its facts.

Hi Lybra,👋😄

GreatEagleInc

I used this apps, it doing great , for the drop shipping online store, it is smoothly processing, and supper support,

Hi GreatEagleinc,👋😄

Fivrbuy

They have great customer support! I had trouble connecting to the dropship center on aliexpress and they helped solve this issue for me in minutes. This means a lot to a small ecom like me!

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your helps. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Todayselection

i like anything free.
i will use it and see what we gonna have for the next few days or weeks
usually express make our life easy

PorIssoToQuebrado

Do not count on it to notify you about price, stock or variant changes. Support is useless and cannot help you with it too, they just send you to a help page and when you say it doesn't help they stop answering you. Update: I discovered notifications were available on the paid plan only. Since the app is free now, notifications are working.

December 21, 2021

Hello PorIsso

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
We are truly sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. It is unfortunate to know that you expectations were not met.Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.
We are available 24/7,You can always contact us via the live chat or email:support@dropshipman . We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern.
Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and also want to assure you that you are our valued user and we will ensure that you will be delighted with our services.

Best Regard

Girls Next Door Marketing

Love this app! Love AliExpress and the ease. Have had no issues with shipments from AliExpress and on certain items shipment is still fast.