AliExpress Dropshipping&Source

Dropshipping solution, sourcing & fulfillment.

Free

Capas & Acessórios

app excelente. Já uso a aplicação a alguns meses e nunca tive qualquer problema até agora. Recomendo

Salut Capas & Acessórios,👋😄

Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous appréciez l'application ! Merci beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps de nous écrire un avis. Nous apprécions vraiment cela. Je vous souhaite tout le meilleur et n'hésitez pas à me contacter si vous avez besoin d'aide! 🙆‍♀️

Meilleures salutations,
Équipe d'assistance Dropshipman

MorganMann Essentials

Excellent Sourcing App! Compelling features and functionality. Thanks for making this the best year ever!
MME

Hi MorganMann Essentials,👋😄

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the app! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it. I wish you all the best and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help! 🙆‍♀️

EA-Onlineshop

The customer service is really good and very friendly. The reply is really fast. I have been using this app for a while now and I love it

Hi EA-Onlineshop,👋😄

Cuddle-brush

the customer support is amazing, the app works fine, the sourcing function and fullfillmen saves a lot of trouble, can reccomend !

Hello👋😄

LaVieEstUnBijou

This app is useful since we can select items in bulk with free shipping only for example and the customer support is truly responsive.

Hello LaVieEstUnBijou👋😄

My dogs choice

I am very happy about the customer support. They responded quickly and the answer was very helpful.
Thanks a lot Angel!

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your helps. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

NSE Imports

Having tried almost every other app in the Shopify store after the loss of Shopmaster, this is the closest one in terms of functionality. I had a few teething troubles but the support team (especially Sonia) have been awesome and quashed the bugs. There are some minor issues like not being able to delete a dead order and the admitad integration is a little clunky, but the important parts such as tracking stock availability and orders is rock solid. I highly recommend this if you have an established store with products and are looking for a new app, the ability to attach your existing products to listings saves time and works (unlike some competing products). The ability to override the listing with a new supplier is also a key feature, this allows your existing listing to keep it's reviews, google impressions and such. It was great when it was a paid for app, it's even better now it's free. :)

November 21, 2021

Hi Andy,🤗

Here's Sonia from the Dropshipman team. Thank you so much for your words! You have helped us a lot. You are always very enthusiastic to tell us something about our app and your business. I am very moved to see your review💘. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us.

Sonia | Dropshipman team

electrical center b2c

I'm happy to find this app, as it's free and help me to import products from aliexpress, very convenience for me to import, very helpful for my site, good.

Hi electrical center b2c,🤗

Dropshipman team

B E - Y U

Merci pour cette aplication qui fonctionne bien en ce moment, je vais desormais aller faire et moccuper des commande de mes differents clients

purtyhairstore

awesome and awesome app. would recommend it to anybody. keep the improving app for sure. god bless you and thank you