DSM ‑ AliExpress Dropshipping

Find Suppliers & Sourcing Agent & AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 180-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

BCsurplus

Time spent using app About 1 month

Glydel was so wonderful in helping me with my store. she helped solve my problem and help keep my store running smoothly. thank you Glydel

Dimediacom Digital Media

This app has helped me stock more store shelves. It's straight forward and easy to use. Very large selection

Tenacious Baddies

Time spent using app 23 minutes

So far I like the app. I was able to get an upgrade for free, but it seems like most merchants do get this upgrade.

Proyekto

Location New Zealand

I used this app to help import goods from AliExpress from my Shopify. Very useful tool especially for beginners like me.

Golden_Jiava

Time spent using app 41 minutes

Everything good so far, Glydel was very helpful and proactive in reaching out to me. Help and Offers were provided immediately to provide the opportunity to experience the best of their services.

ShopRealMarket

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Great Service Would Recommend to all small or big business that are trying to grow in the online marketing.

Express Royalty Shop

Time spent using app 10 minutes

First time and easy to use. I will continue to use this store so far. No complaints with this manufacturer

CM CLICK STYLES

Location Ecuador

Use la palicación para resolver un probelama de actualizacion de mi cuenta, y la solucion fue muy rapida y eficaz por lo que lo recomiento totalmente.

My Store

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 1 hour

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Electric Chop

good customer service. my questions regarding product sourcing were answered very quickly. Would definitely recommend