AliExpress Dropshipping&Source

Dropshipping solution, sourcing & fulfillment.

Free

Blue Lyrehc

VERY NICE EASY TO USE NO ISSUES HELP IS FAST WHEN NEEDED. QUALITY ITEMS ON THE SITE. THIS HAS BEEN A GOOD APP TO USE.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your helps. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Have a nice day.

Best regards

Bling Bling Baby Boutique

I used this app to import AliExpress items. Love how you can split everything out. Customer Service is Amazing!

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Have a nice day.

Best regards

Brazelets of Scandinavia

So, Dropshiman is good cause of the fulfillment service-Although I am currently waiting approval for my products which hopefully will get approved. Their idea is great, and what would make it amazing is if they could source any product- or atleast the most popular ones in X-category on AliExpress

Sinful Clothing Co.

I absolutely LOVE this app!! It is very easy to go and search popular products and manually add them to your store. Super easy personalization for the products you choose as well.

December 19, 2021

Hi, Sinful Clothing Co👋😃Thanks for the kind review, we really appreciate it. All the best with your dropshipping business, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help!

PINZOL

I used the App to help me bulk upload product to my store with an excellent result. It worths trying

December 19, 2021

Hi, PINZOL👋😃Thanks for the kind review, we really appreciate it. All the best with your dropshipping business, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help!

Gaming Defense

I'm only providing a review so that every time I add an item this message doesn't pop up asking me to leave a review!

December 19, 2021

Hi, Gaming Defense👋😃Thanks for the kind review, we really appreciate it. All the best with your dropshipping business, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help!

Variety Plus Store

I use this app faithfully to import product to my store. It has enable me to increase my inventory. I highly recommend this app!

December 19, 2021

Hi, Variety Plus Store👋😃Thanks for the kind review, we really appreciate it. All the best with your dropshipping business, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help!

The Pink Hound Boutique

It took me a few days to figure it out but it became easier and now I think it's going to work great. The free upgrade is very nice and helpful.

December 19, 2021

Hi, The Pink Hound Boutique👋😃Thanks for the kind review, we really appreciate it. All the best with your dropshipping business, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help!

Family4paws

The app does it job! Have no problem to connect product from Ali express to my store . Order fulfillment also go smoothly, I have no problem so far. Their customer support was very responsive. Great app!

December 19, 2021

Hi, Family4paws👋😃Thanks for the kind review, we really appreciate it. All the best with your dropshipping business, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help!

Lisa Currier

Good app but would like to see an easier add to import list option than having to copy/paste link into dropshipman. I had once found an add to import list button once on products and can’t seem to find it now. I use a Mac and do not use other browser besides safari.