Dropshipman‑Dropshipping Agent

Find Suppliers & Sourcing Agent & AliExpress Dropshipping

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Glamorous D’sire

I love that I get assistance right away. I also love that everything is done for me so I don't have to struggle Keep it up.

Hello Glamorous D’sire,

We are touched knowing that you appreciate our service! It's always our pleasure to provide the best quality support that you deserve. On behalf of the Dropshipman team, I want to say thank you for trusting us. We value you and your business, and we promise to do our very best every day to serve you better! We look forward to being of your service on your next endeavor.

shamsq

Location Iraq
Time spent using app 32 minutes

i am just starting with this app, and they are very helpful with great customer support >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello shamsq,

martinhorodrigo253

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Ótimo atendimento! A assistência é rápida e eficaz. O aplicativo é muito funcional e não deixa a desejar.

Olá martinhorodrigo253,

Ficamos emocionados ao saber que você aprecia nosso serviço! É sempre um prazer fornecer o suporte da melhor qualidade que você merece. Em nome da equipe Dropshipman, quero agradecer por confiar em nós. Valorizamos você e seu negócio e prometemos fazer o nosso melhor todos os dias para atendê-lo melhor! Estamos ansiosos para estar ao seu serviço em sua próxima empreitada.

Um brinde a mais sucesso!
Equipe Angel-Dropshipman

Markat’s Shop RNC.132352922

Location Dominican Republic
Time spent using app 25 minutes

Angel was fantastic. Quick to answer and super quick to help me. It is the first time the someone from any place, answers and helped so quick as she did. thanks a lot for that

Hello Markat’s Shop RNC.132352922,

KingsAllen1738

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm just starting out and am in the process of starting an online business. And even though it takes very little to start a boost is always needed. So when I saw a deal for an upgrade I requested it and was helped by an agent named Angel who was super courteous, super fast and super sweet. Which made the experience of assistance even better. I would say that if you get her that you would be in good hands. Thank you Angel.

Hello KingsAllen1738,

Adventure Awaits

Time spent using app 29 minutes

I liked how this app has a built-in chat system to answer any questions that I may have. I would like for this app to have more of the products that I am looking for such as tents, backpacks, and hiking boots. Overall I still rate this app a 5 out of 5 stars!!

Hello Adventure Awaits,

Baby Sunflower

Very good support and the application itself is very easy to work with. They have a lot of shipping options and a large variety of products.

Hello Baby Sunflower,

The Left handed guitar store

Time spent using app 14 minutes

I haven't gotten into it far enough yet. Iwill update when Ido. So far the service has been awesome!

Hello The Left handed guitar store,

Moodrings

Location Sweden

Bra och trevlig support. Stort utbud och lätt att hitta det man är ute efterBra och trevlig support. Stort utbud och lätt att hitta det man är ute efter

Hallå Moodrings,

Vi blir berörda av att veta att du uppskattar vår service! Det är alltid vårt nöje att ge det bästa kvalitetsstödet som du förtjänar. På uppdrag av Dropshipman-teamet vill jag säga tack för att du litar på oss. Vi värdesätter dig och ditt företag, och vi lovar att göra vårt allra bästa varje dag för att hjälpa dig bättre! Vi ser fram emot att stå till din tjänst i din nästa ansträngning.

Skål för mer framgång!

RossaFeel

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 month

The customer support is awesome. The clarity is professional. Team really let you feel that you are being proritized.

Hello RossaFeel,