DSM ‑ Oberlo Dropshipping app

Find Suppliers & Sourcing Agent & Wholesale AliExpress Product

Price: Free

COMEFARE.SHOP

assistenza veloce e competente, è molto facile caricare i prodotti sul mio sito, ma soprattutto rispondono immediatamente alle chat

Ciao 👋😄

Siamo così felici di sapere che ti stai divertendo con l'app! Grazie mille per aver dedicato del tempo a scriverci una recensione. Lo apprezziamo davvero. Ti auguro tutto il meglio e non esitare a contattarci se hai bisogno di aiuto! 🙆‍♀️

Distinti saluti,
Team di supporto Dropshipman

Jimmy Lee Leathers

OUTSTANDING, TAKE YOUR TIME TO EXPLAIN SIZING TO CUSTOMERS ON YOUR STORE, GREAT SO FAR I WILL UPDATE IF IT CHANGES

Hi 👋😄

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the app! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it. I wish you all the best and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help! 🙆‍♀️

Stepped

1111111111111111111111111111111111111 this is a god app I want it dffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Fai_sher

new to dropshipping still learning hopefully dropshipping willing to teach me to my new journey in ecommerce

April 14, 2022

STYLEJTDESIGNS

I contacted a dropshipman team member and she gave me warm handful help. Thanks Maybe it would be better if we could get free experts to help us bies on our websites

April 13, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for using Dropshipman on Shopify and thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are dedicated to making our APP better and easier for our users. We are wondering if you could kindly tell us your concerns at the moment, for your honest feedback helps encourage us and make improvements to our app.

Look forward to your reply.

Joan Mourfield Interiors

I look forward to finding the products my customers want and shipping to them fast. I'll bring lots of business.

April 13, 2022

Superior Impression

great app it helps out a lot with what i am trying to do it allows me the time to focus on my business

April 12, 2022

shoppingonlinemart.com

I used this application already in another store. So I am familiar with this application. It's easy to use.

April 10, 2022

TheMazzTech

Amazing customer service! Especially Angel she always make sure that the customer is satisfied and happy at all time!!

April 10, 2022

Paint Pattern

I love this app it's so easy to use and I had fun! User-friendly and lovely! Great customer service too!

April 7, 2022