DSM‑ Oberlo Dropshipping

Find suppliers & Sourcing Agent & Wholesale Aliexpress product

Free

The Boulevard Shop

Thanks for coming up with this kind of app which greatly helps new sellers like me. Keep up the good work guys

Hi 👋😄

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the app! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it. I wish you all the best and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help! 🙆‍♀️

MyDailyCart

It makes it easier to automate shipping/delivery updates as it automatically sends out emails to customers once their orders ship saving me time from having to manually input info and update each order

RM Seller

this is a good experience with this websites we source product easily on our drop shipping websites .

FashionZapp.com

Product is imported quickly and easy and fast. i will always refer this app to all dropshippers. i will recommend

Amazed by Light

Great app, very easy to import and edit products. I love the fact that you can import with just the product link, no need to search by name among several other products.

Assemaly Global Store

I have installed the app to support me and it was really good I hope that they will keep on improving, thanks a lot

Cheapbuy

Esta APP es muy buena y facil de usar la recomiendo la atencion es regular pero lodemas esta bien llevo poco tiempo con ella

Hola 👋😄

¡Nos alegra saber que estás disfrutando de la aplicación! Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para escribirnos una reseña. Nosotros realmente lo apreciamos. ¡Te deseo todo lo mejor y no dudes en comunicarte si necesitas ayuda! 🙆‍♀️

Atentamente,
Equipo de soporte de Dropshipman

Afreekha store

Amazing customer service. Angel is the best! She was patient and attentive. Very helpful. Can't wait to use this app.

March 8, 2022

Humanhairbonys

This app makes your life easy 100% Its better then using orbelo importing products is a breeze i would give it ten start if i could

March 8, 2022

Women's World

great app everything you need to start an ecommerce store, excellent source for products with great customer service

March 6, 2022