DSM‑ Oberlo Dropshipping

Find suppliers & Sourcing Agent & Wholesale Aliexpress product

Free

Opulent Apparel

IT is a great app and I love workong with them. absklj;afj;fj;slkfj;asdkfjaskldfj;asklfjas;dkfj;aslkdfj;adjfa;slkdfj

March 6, 2022

Hi 👋😄

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the app! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it. I wish you all the best and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help! 🙆‍♀️

jonathansimard1

it was perfect service, courtoie the information was on point and enjoyable, fast and precise if every service could be like this every time it would be perfect ali is awesome like everytime, it could not have been better.

March 5, 2022

Diaz Market Place

5 stars works great I recommend easy to use and really fast to import products works great with aliexpress

March 4, 2022

Funky Tea Shirt

Great customer service so far. I am a new sign-up. I have not got a change to experiment with the app as of yet. I will keep everyone posted.

Prodrikkeflasker.no

Supr good customer management. It responds very quickly. Comes with good solutions quickly. Recommended this app

Artland Origines

available, efficient, helpful, friendly and quick to respond, what more could you ask for? thanks to Angel, especially :)
However, I need to add barcodes to my products, and there seems to be no provision for this.I hope you can fix this, it would be really nice, and would save me hours and hours of typing...

Стоки внос от Германия

good application it is easy to work with . I hope the delivery is fast! have quick support and fast..

labutterfly

It was a bit difficult at the start, however, the service providers helped me so much. I learned a lot, felt more confident and replies were quick.

March 1, 2022

Fingertrixare.se

Dropshipman is the best app for dropshipping! I've try'd other apps but this one is the most easy to use!

March 1, 2022

anacieger

Sistema fácil de utilizar, com detalhamento adequado e com um programa de reembolso muito com de afiliados do AliExpress, muito bacana, estou satisfeito com o sistema.

February 28, 2022

Oi 👋😄

Estamos muito felizes em saber que você está gostando do aplicativo! Muito obrigado por tomar o tempo para nos escrever um comentário. Nós realmente apreciamos isso. Desejo-lhe tudo de bom e não hesite em entrar em contato se precisar de ajuda! 🙆‍♀️

Atenciosamente,
Equipe de suporte do dropshipman