DSM ‑ Oberlo Dropshipping app

Find Suppliers & Sourcing Agent & Wholesale AliExpress Product

Price: Free

electronic spark

Location Saudi Arabia

this app is great and easy to use, highly recommended it helped me a lot and sure it will help you too.

May 26, 2022

Hello electronic spark,

We are touched knowing that you appreciate our service! It's always our pleasure to provide the best quality support that you deserve. On behalf of the Dropshipman team, I want to say thank you for trusting us. We value you and your business, and we promise to do our very best every day to serve you better! We look forward to being of your service on your next endeavor.

Custom Gear

EXTREMELY helpful! Answered everything that was asked. Unfortunately, they do not work with eBay YET but hopefully the time will come. Overall though, great platform to work with!

May 25, 2022

Hello Custom Gear,

Wearint

Thanks to Angel who helped me, she was very patient and professional, and my problem was solved very well.

May 25, 2022

Hello Wearint,

MaisonandCare

Location Belgium

I have been using this application ever since I start my business, and my overall review is positive. The agent contacted me via whatsapp and had a discussion and on how to use the app.

Hello MaisonandCare,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback! We greatly appreciate the initiative to complete our survey. It's an honor for us to provide excellent service to you, and it's evident that we fell short of your expectations. Your response demonstrates that we have room for growth and can do better. If you could tell us what we could do effectively and improve your experience, that would be fantastic. We are excited to hear what you have to share! Have a lovely day!

Best Regards,
Angel-Dropshipman Team

Angelina Venus Accessories

GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT ANGEL IS A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT WHO REALLY ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTION AND VERY EASY TO TALK TO

Hello Angelina Venus Accessories,

Casacan

Angel was of great help and answered all my questions quickly and accurately. Makes me feel comfortable with this app.

Hello Casacan,

Shees

very happy with the service love to use DSM easy to use and quick customer service would recommend it to very one

May 23, 2022

Hello Shees,

We received your review and thanks for taking the time to write such a favorable comment. It was a great honor to be of assistance to you. We will make every effort to provide you with outstanding services and support. We wish you luck and prosperity in your endeavors. If you need more help, please feel to message us anytime. Thank you for your time and consideration, and have a wonderful day!

D&J Goods

I love this app it's been helpful and amazing! Customer service is great and gave me tons of information and been loving this so far!

Hello D&J Goods,

RevoJugs

Location France

Absolutely amazing app for dropshipping, the best fulfillment and sourcing company I've come across. Definitely recommend for anyone selling products using the dropshipping business model

Hello REvoJugs,