Dropshipman‑ Ali Dropshipping

Dropshipman‑ Ali Dropshipping

Free plan available. 180-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 29, 2023

great help, sorted my issue and helped me update my plan. would recommend this site to other people

gadgetechau

Glydel exceeded my expectations
with fast replies and support. I Appreciate it.
She was super nice and patient.

Femmey
Switzerland

Hello, Femmey!

We are touched that you value our assistance and service! It is always our pleasure to provide you with the absolute best you deserve. Please know on behalf of the Dropshipman team, we are thankful for trusting us. We appreciate you and your business. We promise to do our excellent support to serve you in all the awesomeness we can be every day. Cheers to our success!

January 28, 2023

As soon as I needed help it was available. Someone was available to help me immediately. I wanted to upgrade my package and it happened quickly with the help of the in-app chat.

Simplistic Solutions

Hello, Simplistic Solutions!

January 28, 2023

Very good app, it got everything you need to start your business. Searching for the products is very easy

Deceva
Poland

Hello, Deceva!

January 28, 2023

really helpful and amazing products and the customer service is perfect I really recommend using this app

Tripleby
Israel

Hello, Tripleby!

January 27, 2023

Glydel is an absolute delight! She provided exceptional customer service - she was friendly, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to ensure that my issue was resolved quickly and efficiently. Her attention to detail, great communication, and willingness to help was greatly appreciated. She is a true asset for Dropshipman's customer support team!

Auravine
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 days

Hello, Auravine!

January 27, 2023

Thank you and I am very excited about this opportunity. I am a new merchant so this helps me a great deal. Thanks again.

Lez Have Fun
Time spent using app: 22 minutes

Hello, Lez Have Fun!

January 27, 2023

Glydel, helped me a lot when updating my plan and was quick and attentive, always providing the best service

Compass Rose Express
Brazil
Time spent using app: 11 days
Dropshipman replied January 28, 2023

Hello, Compass Rose Express!

Edited January 27, 2023

Excellent app. The customer service is superb. Very precise and cooperative. Response time is also great. Thanks, Glydel. You were superb in addressing my queries.

Fioness
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 2 days

Hello, Fioness!

January 26, 2023

this is my first time using this app and so far it has been very easy to navigate. cant wait to see how the sales go.

qixshop