AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Modern World Gadgets

I dont get why people say its a scam that makes you download another paid app, I have been using this app with Judge.me and it has been totally free.
Perfect options, lets you select how many stars and from which countries reviews can be imported. Easy and super useful. Thank you!!

Fajas Para Mujeres

I think this is the perfect app for anyone that is starting an ecommerce store. Why? Because you need social proof to convince a person to buy from your store and the only way is to import reviews from AliExpress with this app until you start receiving orders and getting feedback. You import reviews with this app and add them to your products with Judge me, which is free to use but if you want more cool features, they offer a premium version. I got the chance to communicate with the guys from Judge Me and they helped me big time. Great customer support and responsive communication.

5d Diamond Painting Kits

waste of time downloading this app it just tries to get you to use another paid app

Oohilikethat

please don't use this app. it has a huge bug and you can lost your website also.

Elideus

The APP is amazing. Its perfect for social proof. Highly recommend!

Amber Grove

Great App for stores using Ali Express to source products. Needs other app like Judge.me to integrate reviews to your product or collections pages. Recommend.

Dogzish

using the app for a week now, its totally free, just saying because someone else commented that you have to pay something, however its free. very fast and reactive customer service 5 stars for that. can download your reviews from other sources. I am happy with it, would be so happy if the developer imports oberlo reviews also. it would be a killer winning feature. highly recommend

Mitsooz

Great app and even better customer service. Thanks, Annie!

Hopeavenue

Didn't work for me at first but they went above and beyond with their customer service to help me figure out why it wasn't working.
My issue was that my products wouldn't load,and it was because i use safari browser.
When i used google chrome the app works absolutely fine,and I'm sure this is something they will surely handle.
Thanks for the great support.

Beautyexchange Com

AliExpress is a good website they have awesome products they're very fast with orders.