AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Faith Tee Shirt

Just what I needed, Especially because it's a brand new Store I need reviews for the products that I imported from Aliexpress to get sales!

DBesteBuy

support team is very helpful, prompt responses. I was struggling with the setting and they help me fix all my issues quickly and smoothly. Thank you so much. I wish i could give more than five 5stars. I believe this would help my store look better.
many thanks

TechCase

Perfect for ali review import. Fully manageable on each item for reviews and very easy to import and edit pictures as well

ClipsDistribution

It's simple, efficient, very easy to use. Extremely satisfied with the process and very likely to recommend

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,I like only FREE,I would like to give 5 stars,

bottls

It’s been such an amazing app so far. One of the few apps I can actually recommend on here. Helps me import reviews from AliExpress as it’s a new store

Inspired By Imports Womens Bikinis, Dresses, swimwear, Kimonos and more

Super easy to to use compered to other app here on shopify you will have to download another app in order for it work

Kool Stuff Place

At first i was mad because all of the review import apps were paid, but i found this one, that is really really simple to use and free, you have to install another app, to be able to show the reviews, said app has a free plan which you can use and practically has no import limit, so i am happy, all in all... A great app, thanks for the developers for your work on this!!

LifeStyle 84

Amazing app, 5 star. easy to use and does amazing work, Import as many reviews as you want from AliExpress. This app is a big boost to my store

Grecomart

simply amazing. Exactly what I have been looking for. Easy to setup ( no code needed) and brilliant customer service