Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

by ShopBooster

Easily import reviews to keep your store running smoothly

HermesHiTech™ ::Tech LifeStyle::

Loved this App. Does its job perfectly. It´s flexible, everything is editable. And the best part, the help team is amazing, they solved all my questions and needs in no time. Thanks a lot, guys! recommended!.

October 21, 2020

Hi HermesHiTech!
Thank you so much for this amazing review! Your comment made our day! :) We're always here for you!

Yenkes

Great a must have APP. I m loving this APP. Lots of benefits like popup and time display. Keep it up guys.

October 12, 2020

Thanks a lot, Yenkes! It's nice to hear this! :)

House Royals

Muy facil de usar, y me da una apariencia muy profesional, gracuas por todo reviify. Les recomiendo instalarla

October 11, 2020

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. :)

Ninify

fdvgrdgty6jukiutsjyreh6ty5t4q3r2eqwregthyjukuyjrtheswagthyjthtdreeqqwrtfjythtgrqHTGRFEGRTHYJHYTGRFEGDFH

Me vs World

I just started using this app but it works really well! It seems to be fast and effective and has a lot of functionality. Recommended.

October 7, 2020

Hello Me vs World!
Thank you so much for this review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. :)

Brushy Toothbrushes

Very good app. Would recommend it to anyone looking to add reviews to your products to boost sales and credibility.

October 5, 2020

Hi Brushy Toothbrushes!
Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it! :)

But Better Stores

So far, so good I just wish they could automatically find the product instead of me having to find the URL.

October 4, 2020

Hello But Better Stores!
We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

Unique by Aerie, LLC

Customer service is awesome! This app has brought a lot of customers to my store. It has given my products the edge needed to close the sale. I had issues displaying the star ratings above the product title as well as the collection page. I struggled with the instructions that were listed and reached out to the support team and they fixed everything within the hour. The fast response was highly appreciated!

October 2, 2020

Hi Unique by Aerie! :) Reviify Support Team is delighted with these amazing words. When you're happy, we're happy. :) Thank you so much!

BedrockBlender

very good for importing reviews quickly. good price compared to the other apps that do the same thing.

September 24, 2020

joinsbuy

Nice plug-in, great experience. Importing comments is very convenient and has brought me a lot of help. recommend.

September 12, 2020

Hey, we are very glad to hear that! :) Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19