Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

by ShopBooster

Import AliExpress Reviews, Product Reviews, Photo reviews

Little crafts for all

I think this app is great as you can import as many reviews if you want and you can select which countries you import the reviews from with or without pictures... very nice app and very user friendly and great customer service!

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Little crafts! :) We really appreciate it!

TeruMobile

Despite a paid plan I do not recommend this App if you intend to use more that The Import function witch is working well. The remaining like Pop-Up function.
Or product list reviews displayed for a collection. The last two are not functioning at all.

April 22, 2021

Hello TeruMobile!
We’re sorry you had a bad experience. Our Support Team is always here to help you if you have some issue with the app. If you decide to try our application again, please contact us so we can send you detailed instructions how to display reviews on your pages, you may also find them here https://reviifyreviews.com/aliexpressimporter/knowledge-base/category/video-tutorials/
You may reach us anytime at support@reviifyreviews.com
All the best!

Fit Pro Sports

Very good until now. Simple, efficient, clear, easy to use. Can personalize the menu and how reviews are shown. Can edit the reviews, names, country, stars...everything!!!! Translate reviews, translate the layout. Exactly what I was looking for.

April 10, 2021

Hello Fit Pro Sports!
Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team! :)

magixo

très bonne application on peut faire bcp de personnalisations très bonne application on peut faire bcp de personnalisations

April 8, 2021

Hi Magixo! Thanks for this great review, we really appreciate it. :)

Mini Meanie

I love this! Very helpful indeed! I'm very thankful to have this in my store. I'd love to upgrade next time.

April 8, 2021

Hi Mini Meanie! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Best Wishes.

Hamz techie

great app , really helped me kick start my store and add a social proof to my store and brand. I would recommend this app to everyone.

April 2, 2021

We are incredibly grateful for your kind words and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. :)

TheComfyCat

Was looking for an app to help me import more than 100 reviews, this just made it possible and its free

February 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, TheComfyCat. We really appreciate it. :)

Exotic Contour

I used this app to give my new Shopify store a head start by providing credibility and social proof and help build my brand with my customers.

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, Exotic Contour! :) We're very happy to hear that.

Adore Coddle

After I increase my plan I am seeing that it is presenting problems in my store that is lowering my sales since the reviews are not being reflected to me

February 18, 2021

Hello Adore Coddle!
We're very sorry if you had some inconvenience to make your reviews visible. Plan that you use does not affect review widget visibility.
Our Support Team is always here for you, so you can always contact us at support@reviifyreviews.com for all questions you have.

Solaj Tech

This is a very nice app, I recommend this for beginners who are starting dropshipping for starters...

February 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, Solaj Tech! :) We really appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21