Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by ShopBooster

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

SPRITUDE

Unlimited reviews imported per product - the line you wrote for our install is a lie. I lost time because of it. Time is money and no one has to waste time because of some marketing guy.

June 6, 2021

Dear Spritude, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry that your experience was not an amazing one. At Reviify, we strive to provide the best experience we can for our customers. Please feel free to reach out to support@reviifyreviews.com with any further comments, concerns or suggestions you have so that we can make your experience a better one.

Dwelling & Company

Decent app. A lot of awesome features for free. I'm impressed! Keep up with the good work ShopBooster!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much Dwelling & Company! :)
We're so happy to hear that, it means a lot to us and our entire team!

SAVNPIK Deals

I used this Apps its amazing time and cost saving thank you team for all you did to make our life and work easier I just can say its an awesome app

May 12, 2021

Hi SAVNPIK Deals!
We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words, you made our day. :)

Little crafts for all

I think this app is great as you can import as many reviews if you want and you can select which countries you import the reviews from with or without pictures... very nice app and very user friendly and great customer service!

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Little crafts! :) We really appreciate it!

TeruMobile

Despite a paid plan I do not recommend this App if you intend to use more that The Import function witch is working well. The remaining like Pop-Up function.
Or product list reviews displayed for a collection. The last two are not functioning at all.

April 22, 2021

Hello TeruMobile!
We’re sorry you had a bad experience. Our Support Team is always here to help you if you have some issue with the app. If you decide to try our application again, please contact us so we can send you detailed instructions how to display reviews on your pages, you may also find them here https://reviifyreviews.com/aliexpressimporter/knowledge-base/category/video-tutorials/
You may reach us anytime at support@reviifyreviews.com
All the best!

Fit Pro Sports

Very good until now. Simple, efficient, clear, easy to use. Can personalize the menu and how reviews are shown. Can edit the reviews, names, country, stars...everything!!!! Translate reviews, translate the layout. Exactly what I was looking for.

April 10, 2021

Hello Fit Pro Sports!
Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team! :)

magixo

très bonne application on peut faire bcp de personnalisations très bonne application on peut faire bcp de personnalisations

April 8, 2021

Hi Magixo! Thanks for this great review, we really appreciate it. :)

Mini Meanie

I love this! Very helpful indeed! I'm very thankful to have this in my store. I'd love to upgrade next time.

April 8, 2021

Hi Mini Meanie! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Best Wishes.

Hamz techie

great app , really helped me kick start my store and add a social proof to my store and brand. I would recommend this app to everyone.

April 2, 2021

We are incredibly grateful for your kind words and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. :)

TheComfyCat

Was looking for an app to help me import more than 100 reviews, this just made it possible and its free

February 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, TheComfyCat. We really appreciate it. :)