Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

Free plan available

Jewelty

Very very nice app!! thank you!

April 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Just New Technology

Very useful and easy to use app. Highly recommend it! If you want to import reviews from aliexpress in a good looking anf professional format seamlessly this is the app for you. And the free tools are useful and sufficient to getting started.

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. :)

AlfaSwift

It's really nice, I'm trying to find out if I can put reviews in as part of the page below each product on their page, and I haven't found it out, so that's something bad. But 5 stars because it's great!

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! :)

Clk online clothing

Im giving you 5 star and hoping my thought in your product aint wrong ill see by adding your app if there is any change in my business setup on trust basis

Handy Outfitters

love this app so much, they you so much for offering it in the shopify app store. it is a great asset to have on my website

April 1, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. :)

Cutes Cats

Woow Super Price Best Products Nice Delivered Time Pervading Tracking Time to time Best Qality Product Thank you

April 1, 2020

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience at Reviify. Thanks for sharing.

Grabantics.shop

I enjoy it this app its helpful and hopley it can bring in more traffic to my store thanks again

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate it. :)

Ekrnena

Iused this app is very good you'll help me its nice app thanks for this app ........................

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. :)

Chill Store

I used this app to have reviewed in my product and it helps in boosting my sales. Thank you! Amazing App

Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. :)

essencialoilsstore

Estou gostando muito de usar a ferramenta. Ate agora tudo certo. Estou testando e se fica totalmente satisfeito vou comprar a versao Paga

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.