Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by ShopBooster

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

Royale Oaq

I used this app to help me add reviews, it´s easy and fast. You can even set it up to your personal liking.

April 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

MyDogCentral

This is the number1 review app, easiest to set up to! I would like if setting the picture reviews to come first worked a little better.

Hi,
Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Reviify, we continuously strive to serve you better. Looking forward to serving you in the future! :)

Hush Puppy Bed

This is such an awesome App! The free version is just what I need and makes my store look more professional and trustworthy!

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

LittleMiniMeShop

very good app, im really thinking to buy this app for my store. easy to use, very friendly and very organized.

Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. :)

Dsw Virtual

I used this app and help me a lot with my products on my store. I think is the better app for free reviews.

April 1, 2020

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience at Reviify. Thanks for sharing. :)

Anime Brand Clothing

Another great app for adding reviews! You can really see the effect on sales by having verified reviews imported directly to your shop for your products!

Million Plaza

In this app, you can import a review of 20 products in the free version only, while the information is not in the product page.

April 1, 2020

We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations.

Ali1688Mall

很好的 app,但是有一个大遗憾,不能从shopmaster、oberlo中一键导入速卖通评论,另外标题下星不显示,贵公司logo最好去掉,软件好自然会付费的,别让用户体验不好而放弃购买,还有评论文字不能左对齐都是居中对齐不好看,评论内容多也没有只显示1-5条其余收起隐藏功能,需要完善,什么时候能从shopmaster一键批量导入请邮件通知购买,暂时卸载寻找替代的了

goodies

thank you fo this amazing app very easy and very powerful great app im very happy thank you theme of reviify

Mr. Black's Store

Excellent app. 5 stars without any doubt. Very easy to import reviews. Alot of customization in the app. I would recommend.