Monimo: Aliexpress Reviews App

Import Aliexpress reviews, Aliexpress Reviews, Ali review app

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

essencialoilsstore

Estou gostando muito de usar a ferramenta. Ate agora tudo certo. Estou testando e se fica totalmente satisfeito vou comprar a versao Paga

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Green Duck Soup

This app is making my life so much easier! My store looks great and my customers are loving the reviews!

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. :)

VCSMARTSTORE

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 3 hours

perfect, estou satisfeita com o app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. :)

Royale Oaq

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to help me add reviews, it´s easy and fast. You can even set it up to your personal liking.

April 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

MyDogCentral

This is the number1 review app, easiest to set up to! I would like if setting the picture reviews to come first worked a little better.

Hi,
Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Reviify, we continuously strive to serve you better. Looking forward to serving you in the future! :)

Hush Puppy Bed

This is such an awesome App! The free version is just what I need and makes my store look more professional and trustworthy!

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

LittleMiniMeShop

Location Portugal

very good app, im really thinking to buy this app for my store. easy to use, very friendly and very organized.

Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. :)

Dsw Virtual

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app and help me a lot with my products on my store. I think is the better app for free reviews.

April 1, 2020

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience at Reviify. Thanks for sharing. :)

Anime Brand Clothing

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Another great app for adding reviews! You can really see the effect on sales by having verified reviews imported directly to your shop for your products!

Million Plaza

Location India
Time spent using app 6 minutes

In this app, you can import a review of 20 products in the free version only, while the information is not in the product page.

April 1, 2020

We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations.