Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews

Import AliExpress Product Reviews. Compatible with OS 2.0

Free plan available

goodies

thank you fo this amazing app very easy and very powerful great app im very happy thank you theme of reviify

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Mr. Black's Store

Excellent app. 5 stars without any doubt. Very easy to import reviews. Alot of customization in the app. I would recommend.

HiFitTech

This is the best reviews app I´ve ever used, is very easy to import reviews from aliexpress and create new reviews!. Very reccomended.

Hello,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. :)

Your Home Stores

Its really easy to use and really good, great app, hoping it looks great on my products, thank you very much

Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. People like you make our job a pleasure. :)

Bones and Rozes

It makes it easy to upload reviews from AliExpress with a click of a button!
I didn't have any sales yet but I'm sure it would be helpful!

April 1, 2020

Hi, thank you for the 5-stars! Hope you enjoy our app!

totebagstyle

Thank you for this app, it's save my life and lot of time. You guys are amazing. I highly recommended.

April 1, 2020

This review made our day! :) Thanks!

Healthwizer

Awesome App to work with. It help boost sales in my shopify online store. Thank you Reviify for a Free Plan.

April 1, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. :)

Bravus Shop

It works really well. The only problem is that it did not recover previous reviews that are already on your product page.

Hi,
Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Reviify, we continuously strive to serve you better. :)

heyrule

It is super easy to use. I had very good experience using it and all the required reviews were imported as I would have liked.

April 1, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Progress Deals

is excellent, easy to use and good, I strongly recommend that anyone that is dropshipping should use this amazing review app

Hello,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience, our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.