All In One Automatic Discounts

Bundle, Volume, Wholesale, Bogo, Stackable/Multiple Offers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lydongchi

I can’t install it and always report an error 500. If I can install it and use it normally, I might actually use it. Maybe it’s because the product is being updated, but now I can’t use it

August 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, all feedback is important to us and we’re sorry to hear you’ve had such a frustrating experience.

As you can hopefully see from our other reviews, your situation is the exception and far from our usual high standards. You can reinstall the app and give us a chance to resolve your concern.

Tailor Tag

Exceptional support and service. I actually loved the support. The support agent discussed and sorted out the matter in no time. Thank you brother

August 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

HOST

Great customer service by Mr. Patel. Enlightened me on the several features of the application. Looking forward to implementing the features in my store. Thank you!

Real Aquatics

What the app does is great.
The support is great.
Unfortunately it doesnt display the discounts on the product and collection pages. (which was my requirement)
I have communicated this to the developer

August 25, 2021

Hello Mike,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve our app and features.

I am sorry that we are not fulfilling your requirement at this stage.

I share this comment with my technical team and if possible we will definitely update the app.

Sweet Sugar

Good customer service, excellent functions. Our store theme is customized, and I did not know how to install this app. But customer service Chirag helped to install it to our store and set up the discounts we wanted. Thank you so much.

Livomio® - Liebe Dein Zuhause

very hard to understand settings and totally incompetent support chat. total waste of time even trying it.
It only is 2 stars and not 1 because support was able to point out how to do a clean uninstall without code left.

August 25, 2021

As you can hopefully see from our other reviews, your situation is the exception and far from our usual high standards. This makes us all the more keen to make sure this gets resolved and doesn’t happen again.

Drop a message at support@cirklestudio.co to let them know all the details and we promise you we’ll tailor a satisfactory resolution for you.

Oasisincentives

Excellent App! Great support from Chirag! I highly recommend the "ALL IN ONE AUTOMATIC DISCOUNT APP!

Christian Prints

Easy to understand and set up. Works like expected. Support team reacted very fast when we asked for a new feature. They implemented it according to our wishes!

Embropedia

This app works on our webstore. Thanks for cirklestudio team, Questions and assistance were answered quickly. Your service is amazing. Hopefully our webstore will be more in demand and successful. Thank You Very Much.

August 10, 2021

We are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! We appreciate the feedback and would love to hear that.

My team feels elated to hear that. Please do not hesitate to contact us if I can be of any further assistance.

LetsHomeMade (Wholly owned by Gift To You Ideas)

Chirag & tech team is extremely professional in hearing out my needs. Look no further for Discount Apps. I am absolutely impressed with the Apps Discount Structure which is intelligently design GUI with multiple stacks combination Discount Structures algorithm surely motivate Shopper to add more Cart Value. Chirag & team deserved 7 STARS rating support & speedy response time! Keep up the superb teamwork! Thank you so much for hearing out my needs Chirag & team!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13