All In One Automatic Discounts

Bundle, Volume, Wholesale, Bogo, Stackable/Multiple Offers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Jewel Luxury Lashes

The customer service with this app is amazing! Not only were their responses fast, but also incredibly helpful! I was even asked to be put into a virtual meeting so that I could be shown step-by-step to find a solution to my problem. There were a few questions that I could not figure out the answer to, so the team was quick to help me with a solution. I was not sure how to complete one of the solutions, so they took it upon themselves to do it for me. Everything in the app was fairly easy to set up and very straight forward. I am really looking forward to the app offering a "free gift" code as well as a "free shipping" option.

August 3, 2021

Hello Dear Admin,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

We think about your suggestion of free shipping. We are planning to go for the offer of Free Shipping. Have a great sale ahead.

Denali Home Collection

Chirag and his team are unbelievable. I was able to download the app, they assisted with the installation and instructions, and I was up and running in less than 15 minutes. Response times and customer service are the best I've seen in this industry over the last 6 years! Highly recommend this app to anyone!!

July 28, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words.
Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Fur Baby Supply Depot

I'm kind of a tech idiot so when I signed up, even though I need the service had no idea how to work it. The support staff took the time to deal with my naivety and walk me through exactly what I needed to get started. The customer service is SUPERIOR and the product is amazing! Definitely recommend!!!!

RAGOO

Chirag provided an outstanding support installing the app on my AJAX cart theme! App works as advertised and I'm very happy with it!

July 19, 2021

Rob, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Our team is really happy to hear that you like our app.

Beumax Online

I love it thanks. Very simple and easy to use and the support team is wonderful and always online or replies in a shortest time.

mygolfballs.crypto

The app perfectly help us with our needs to apply volume discounts on orders for our products. We had specific requests that we addressed to the app developer team and the customer support service was fast, efficient and punctual. Very positive experience

July 19, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being an App user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Susas Sight Photography Shop

The app is quiet complicated for me because of the language problem but the chat/service works great! Fast and super friendly! This already makes it highly recommended!

July 7, 2021

Hi,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the Cirkle Studio family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Momovipstore

Exactly what I needed!Support is great and responded quickly to answer questions I had about the app too.

Hotdogger

Very simple design and easy to use. It is easy to introduce because the cost is low. There is no problem in my Japanese environment.

stellarhomco

Wonderful App. It work's amazingly. Best part is support. I had approached their support team for certain updates on my store and they did it religiously and the way I wanted it. The support executive was quick in responding and skilled in understanding my requirement and fixing it. I certainly recommend this App.

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us — and we agree that Chirag is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12