Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Natural Rx Wellness

Love the ease of use and install...truly "Black Belts" in coding!

Paige Reece

So far I think the app is great. I also enjoyed the email from Frank after my download checking in with me.

Bkstudio

The support of Code Black Belt is simply superb. After installing the app, they tuned up the style of recommended products on www.topgift.sk for us for free. Thank you!

Advantagesupplements Com

If you're looking to follow the Amazon model of "also bought", this is the app for you. Cheap, easy to install, and works without any problems. I needed to make some minor customizations to make it look how I wanted but couldn't figure out how to do it. Frank went in and made the changes for me in less than an hour. Great app and even better support.
www.advantagesupplements.com

Hq Auto

Great app ! easy to install and use. And Great service from Frank. Thanks very much.

Safari Zone

Working well so far, going to give it a couple months before giving a full review. 5 Stars at this time though!

www.gottacollectemall.com

Company Store Uniforms

Bar none absolute amazing customer service and product

Tpop

Great app, great support. Pretty useful for our t-shirt website.

Foilit

We have been using Also Bought for just over a month now and we couldn't be happier. Sales have gone up and the product pages look fuller and cleaner at the bottom. Overall this app has been beneficial to us and all for such a low price. After looking around for many apps, Also Bought was not only the best price, but it works very efficiently. On top of this, the support and service has been exceptional. They recently added a new feature and their staff completely walked me through the whole process step by step on how to execute it.

I would definitely recommend Also Bought if you are an online business trying to grow your sales while showing other multiple products on one page. A+

Security Essential

The app works exactly as stated an helps a lot to increase the likelihood of customers finding other items they'll be likely to buy. My conversions have been steadily rising since installing and it's nice that this app costs a fair price. Also Frank has been great with customer service. Before I even had the chance to email him asking for help configuring the app to fit with my stores aesthetic he'd already done it all for me. Really nice touch, thanks Frank!