4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficiency in adding high-quality products from trusted companies to their stores. They value the automatic price update feature and the potential to boost sales. The support team is commended for their helpfulness. The app is seen as cost-effective and particularly beneficial for new or transitioning businesses. Merchants are also excited about the upcoming automated order service.

June 26, 2020

The best app for DS amazon products out there. So convenient and easy to use. Includes variants. Post amazon products to your page in a minute or less.

Western Blessed DME
March 15, 2021

I made a subscription for 25.99 dollars, I'm sorry for this subscription. One week after I uploaded the products I noticed that I have products that cost 0 dollars .... so I have to give these products as a gift. Also the other products cost as much as in Amazon, without profit even though I have layered 25% profit. Everything is wrong

Everything for my pet
Germany
About 2 months using the app
January 12, 2020

Great app easy to use and install so far nothing but good things to say about this app. I should have used this earlier in the creation of my store.

7Cities Real Estate
January 10, 2023

I used the app for 60 days. I had to raise attention daily to the fact the app was not tracking and updating Amazon prices. upwards of 80% of links were not catching the price changes on Amazon and they were not updating Shopify. I verifed setting were correct with the company. I raised a total of 50 examples over a 2 week period. Often they would not respond. or when i updated the pricing they would then say "see it worked". finally the gave the defense "its a new app and we are working the bugs out". so i gave it another month. it improved to where only about 30% of product links failed to catch price updates and update shopify. They declared it fixed. 30% failure rate is not accpetable. I finally gave up. Dont spend your money. There are other apps that have an Amazon link ability and they are on top of their game without the high failure rate.

NouveauGatherer
About 2 months using the app
April 17, 2019

This is a dream that I have wanted forever. I want to thank whoever created this for helping me to create a wonderful store front. I think i am going to cry. this is so easy to manage, at first i thought oh sure this will be some stupid hoax, but no its not, its great. I would so do this if i were you!! Thank you to the developers!!

The Sassy Shack
August 10, 2020

I recommend for all new droppshippers thats just getting started to download this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prime Quality.myshopify.com
February 24, 2020

awesome web app that can help you make extra money and you can grow with companies.have fun with it.

FENCHE
January 7, 2020

the best app that you can use!
Quick and easy and does all the work for you! thank you so much for building this app

Lucky13Clothing
September 10, 2021

horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible is a shit.

ACnet
Brazil
About 1 month using the app
June 3, 2019

toolaza. when it works its quite good yes its not automated but it does what it says so what get a program that can automate it for you, but it does not work from time to time which is rather annoying

Toolaza