AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Free plan available

Trendlocker.co

at the least this app stops loading 4 times a week and it stays that way for the entire day. On top of the fact that it is not really a drop shipping app it wont load

December 21, 2021

Hi, after investigating the issue we discovered that our AmaZone application suffered a degradation of service for few days given that there was a significant increase (around 200%) in the number of users logged into the application at the same time ( which now make sense given proximity to Christmas) this made our app server to become unstable. After few days of delicate work we have migrated the app to a more powerful server and the issue has been resolved. If you are in our subscription plans we are able to refund your subscription for December if you email us your details. Apologies and open to your comments/suggestions.

Please retry the app and if you find any issues let me know so I can give a look, there might be some adjustments yet to do.

Apologies for the inconvenience, any other question/comment let me know!

SmartWashMobileDetailing

Grate app, helpped my do the best dropshiping out of all the other app I have came across. Great job

ShhhComeCloser

This app saved my store in many ways. Thank You The process is simple and easy to use. I would recommend this app.

Whochews

App works ok... But couldn't downgrade my plan so I deleted it and was still charged even after deletion. Not worth it in the end, find something better almost every other choice is better, no customer support but glad to take your money anyway.

November 25, 2021

Hi. You were charged given that you uninstalled it during regular billing cycle, it is normal for all Subscription model apps in Shopify. The billing date depends on when you install an app and when Shopify Charges/bill you. Example: If you install the app in January 01 and uninstall it in January 20 but Shopify charges you every 22nd of the month, then you will see the subscription charge on January 22nd (even after you uninstalled in the 20th, given that in the 22nd is when Shopify charges you for your Store and all apps subscriptions). Hope this help.
Let us know we can refund you the full month if you didn´t make use of the plan.

Shop Siebena

Easy to use, and very user friendly. I'm currently using this app for my amazon dropping and I'm living it!

Gorgeous Strands Custom Collection By Donielle

Just located this app through shopify, once I place my first order I will update you on how well it was to send products.

KBM Beauty Maniacs

App is super convenient, allows me to have more products on my site that i don't necessarily have in stock, but they have the inventory for me.

ACnet

horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible is a shit.

Hidden Pro's

Very useful app for Shopify. It works very smooth and accurate. But please extend the amount of free products, so you have an argument for people to download this app.

Barginway-Online Shopping For Gift

Straight horrible hell, this app plays a real dirty trick on a store owner, I've worked so, so, so, hard building my store from the supply theme and just when i was about to complete my store in perfect detail the "buy from amazon" button disappears on each and every product i imported...I am beyond upset the time it took to source and select products and place them in their proper location was mind bending.
And their help center is completely worthless, email after email with no progress, just patronizing pointless, non productive conversation. I've wasted virtually the whole month on this issue...its so bad im demanding a refund for the months I've paid.
Here's Proof their app is no good along with the help center (info@amazonedropshipping): "June 29: Walmart Import Issue is being investigated.
June 28: Download our new Chrome Extenstion to Import with 1 click and Auto fulfill orders. (soon)"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was months ago and still has not been fixed?
My problem is the hyperlinked buttons disappearance that seem to be a lost cause.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26