AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Free plan available

Beyond Home Goods

I love this app. Perfect for Amazon drop shipping great items. Been using app and I love it. If you are starting out, get this app

Blossom Beauty

It is really good. I would like to be able to add more items to the free plan but the plans are pretty affordable.

toneandmuscle

I am the web developer for this store and I found Amazone to be a useless app and it's description in the Shopify App Store misleading. I integrated this app thinking it would dropship from Amazon automatically like other dropshipping apps do (Printful for example). But it does NOT. You literally have to manually go to the Amazon link and cut and paste the information from the buyer manually for every sale. This is the opposite of automation and nowhere on the Shopify App Store does it have the words "cut" or "paste." There is NO point to this app at all in my opinion.

May 12, 2022

Hi. Our app allow users to Import products from Amazon US, CA, UK, DE, AU, ME, BR, IN, JPN, IT, SP, FR and from Walmart USA, including photos, prices and details for each product up to 25 variants . Additionally we allow users to import the product reviews from the page and we provide all product stats (estimated sales, price history, product rank, etc). Additionally we allow users to work with Amazon affilliate program and help them go with DropShipping (correct, for now user has to place order manually but that's it). We have a price sync functionality so product updates it price automatically in Shopify user store when price change in Amazon or Walmart (we are currently rebuilding this functionality). Finally (very soon) we are going to allow our users to import products from any ecommerce retailer (not only Amazon/Walmart) and allow them to sync it with their store in Shopify and we will Integrate finally fully with Amazon and Walmart to allow for inventory syncing and order placement. To give us one star just because doesn't suit your need is hard, if you had a paid plan we could have granted you a refund if you were not happy. Please reconsider your review. Thanks
Thanks

Autism Adventures

very easy to used and helpful. Monthly payments are affordable compared to others app. thanks for this application

Allianna Aesthetic Boutique

Easy to used and thanks so much! Not much to help on some app on shopify. But this one works and importing was easy.

RATHINDRA NATH BISWAS

Hi, My name is RATHINDRA NATH BISWAS. I live in Los Angeles, California. I really filling very grateful because This apps help me for my new Shopify store. It's really very helpful our business. I recommend that everyone should be use the Greatest app. Thank you.

SIMICEGENIXEX

this helps me alot. everything i need is here thanks a lot. wwith out this i coudnt do anaything its the best

Royales ET

It helped me a lot. thanks a great app. i love this app. I will recommended who are looking for importing from amazon to shopify

blickblink

The customer service is not the best. I sent an email out and never got any response. I really like the app but there is no one to talk to .

Decor Handles

was looking for an amazon product uploader whereby I can easily edit pricing and this worked great for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27