AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
January 26, 2023

amazing app, good for starting and, as soon as the automated order service comes out will be even better.

Designer Domain
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 14, 2023

good thanks..........................................................................................

RealityFitness
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 12, 2023

just getting started, but so far I love this app! It brings over the variants and the products description.

BUZZADDLE
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 10, 2023

I used the app for 60 days. I had to raise attention daily to the fact the app was not tracking and updating Amazon prices. upwards of 80% of links were not catching the price changes on Amazon and they were not updating Shopify. I verifed setting were correct with the company. I raised a total of 50 examples over a 2 week period. Often they would not respond. or when i updated the pricing they would then say "see it worked". finally the gave the defense "its a new app and we are working the bugs out". so i gave it another month. it improved to where only about 30% of product links failed to catch price updates and update shopify. They declared it fixed. 30% failure rate is not accpetable. I finally gave up. Dont spend your money. There are other apps that have an Amazon link ability and they are on top of their game without the high failure rate.

NouveauGatherer
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 27, 2022

Yes I really love this app and it does the job so far . Now let us make some money with this app. so we can change the world god willing.

congocity
Time spent using app: 11 days
December 26, 2022

Ive been waiting a long time for a app like this. I want to see where this takes my store. I like AmaZone for my niche.

myHealthMattersLife
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
December 21, 2022

excelente!!! muy buena.........me encanto...........gracias...............buena calidad..............

Luxevania
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
December 17, 2022

Fairly new to this.. But so far everything has been very easy to use. I love how things aren't overly complicated liked many app's have been... Which is one of the reason's why I've fell so in love with Amazone!! Definitely still learning but again, so far my experience has been great.

B-n-B's Laser Printing and More
Time spent using app: 17 days
December 16, 2022

I love this app its a game changer for the variety of items that can now be sold the question I have is why does it steadily say inventory not tracked randomly

Beauty Essentials & Electronics
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 11, 2022

I am just trying it out. New to the app but so far so good. Hope it works, it seems like a really good app.

beautyblendedbygod.com