AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gorgeous Strands Custom Collection By Donielle

Just located this app through shopify, once I place my first order I will update you on how well it was to send products.

KBM Beauty Maniacs

Time spent using app About 1 year

App is super convenient, allows me to have more products on my site that i don't necessarily have in stock, but they have the inventory for me.

ACnet

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible is a shit.

Hidden Pro's

Location Germany

Very useful app for Shopify. It works very smooth and accurate. But please extend the amount of free products, so you have an argument for people to download this app.

Barginway-Online Shopping For Gift

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Straight horrible hell, this app plays a real dirty trick on a store owner, I've worked so, so, so, hard building my store from the supply theme and just when i was about to complete my store in perfect detail the "buy from amazon" button disappears on each and every product i imported...I am beyond upset the time it took to source and select products and place them in their proper location was mind bending.
And their help center is completely worthless, email after email with no progress, just patronizing pointless, non productive conversation. I've wasted virtually the whole month on this issue...its so bad im demanding a refund for the months I've paid.
Here's Proof their app is no good along with the help center (info@amazonedropshipping): "June 29: Walmart Import Issue is being investigated.
June 28: Download our new Chrome Extenstion to Import with 1 click and Auto fulfill orders. (soon)"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was months ago and still has not been fixed?
My problem is the hyperlinked buttons disappearance that seem to be a lost cause.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP!!

poshlivings

ExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellent

Dwayne's Novelties

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to sell products from Amazon and it will hopefully boost sales. I want more information on the margin of profit. Please advise.

Casa Insights

Location Brazil

usei o app para transportar os produtos da amazon para minha loja. ele me ajudou muito ,mas ele ainda é um pouco lento e não sofisticado. Então se tiver outro app que seja melhor eu com certeza vou trocar.

dormiralbebe

Location Spain

Nice free plan - 10 add ups to Shopify products directly. I would also add a button to redirect to any page for Affiliates.

LetsWed

Great app, was useful that it does import variants as well which was what we couldnt find with other apps