AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
Edited September 26, 2022

I came back to try and use this after 2 years of my store being down and it wouldn’t import, and cannot report error as it also gives an error. Sorry to see this. Was so excited about this app. Update:
They quickly responded after my initial review. I respect that! I reinstalled and all seems to be working. On me now to make use of it. Thanks for fast response guys.

The Pink Controller
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
PLI Negocios replied September 26, 2022

Hi! Our app is working perfectly. This issue is given that your store has to be updated in our database. In 2021 we made a major upgrade and stores which installed our app before it and then uninstalled are required to email us so we can make the change in our database. If you see the my Products page there is a message in red indicating this for stores like yours. Please email us at info@amazonedropshipping.com with your full store URL and we will happily make this update quickly for you so you use the app again.

September 1, 2022

I can not link my products with amazon on Shopify. The button doesn't appear I am losing sales because of it.

BlackCherokee 1 Tribe
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 16, 2022

great app easy to use, have been using many apps before but this fits great for shopify and would recommend to anyone looking to get into business

TrendzyMart
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 14, 2022

OMG! It is SO easy to import products to shopify! This will make it SO much easier to carry out my goals for my business! Thank you!

kidneybeanmarket
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 11, 2022

Wonderful app Makes my dropshipping business easy. Takes a little time out of my day when i working on my online store less i have to do.

Insanebuyz
Time spent using app: 13 days
June 17, 2022

I love this app. Perfect for Amazon drop shipping great items. Been using app and I love it. If you are starting out, get this app

Beyond Home Goods
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 13, 2022

It is really good. I would like to be able to add more items to the free plan but the plans are pretty affordable.

Blossom Beauty
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 11, 2022

I am the web developer for this store and I found Amazone to be a useless app and it's description in the Shopify App Store misleading. I integrated this app thinking it would dropship from Amazon automatically like other dropshipping apps do (Printful for example). But it does NOT. You literally have to manually go to the Amazon link and cut and paste the information from the buyer manually for every sale. This is the opposite of automation and nowhere on the Shopify App Store does it have the words "cut" or "paste." There is NO point to this app at all in my opinion.

toneandmuscle
Time spent using app: 8 months
PLI Negocios replied May 12, 2022

Hi. Our app allow users to Import products from Amazon US, CA, UK, DE, AU, ME, BR, IN, JPN, IT, SP, FR and from Walmart USA, including photos, prices and details for each product up to 25 variants . Additionally we allow users to import the product reviews from the page and we provide all product stats (estimated sales, price history, product rank, etc). Additionally we allow users to work with Amazon affilliate program and help them go with DropShipping (correct, for now user has to place order manually but that's it). We have a price sync functionality so product updates it price automatically in Shopify user store when price change in Amazon or Walmart (we are currently rebuilding this functionality). Finally (very soon) we are going to allow our users to import products from any ecommerce retailer (not only Amazon/Walmart) and allow them to sync it with their store in Shopify and we will Integrate finally fully with Amazon and Walmart to allow for inventory syncing and order placement. To give us one star just because doesn't suit your need is hard, if you had a paid plan we could have granted you a refund if you were not happy. Please reconsider your review. Thanks
Thanks

May 5, 2022

very easy to used and helpful. Monthly payments are affordable compared to others app. thanks for this application

Autism Adventures
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
May 3, 2022

Easy to used and thanks so much! Not much to help on some app on shopify. But this one works and importing was easy.

Allianna Aesthetic Boutique