Reviews (425)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless Shopify integration, making it easy to add products from Amazon and Walmart. It streamlines the dropshipping process with features like auto price updates, reducing manual pricing efforts. Merchants also value the reliable performance, excellent customer support, and educational resources such as help videos and guides, making it effective for enhancing business operations.

January 30, 2024

I had originally set up my Shopify with imported items (from various places), it was a mess!
Using "AmaZone DropShipper+Walmart", I am able to select my products from known and trusted companies, and know that my customers will not get ripped off down the line.
That gives me peace of mind.
Not to mention, it is SUPER easy to set up and use.

Must Haves
March 28, 2024

good

BM TRADER
July 13, 2024

Love it so far

Kingdom Falls
About 1 hour using the app
January 7, 2024

I just installed this app and so far this app is doing a great job adding my books to my Shopify store.

W.S. Sutphin.com
13 days using the app
September 25, 2023

This app is amazing. Incredibly user friendly, easy to setup. Takes so much confusion and frustration out of the learning curve. Crossing my fingers that it will work out in the long run. Thank you!

Uniquely Needed
3 months using the app
August 25, 2023

I hope this ends up making me some money. Very cool app. I love it. It has added a great part to my store.

Friendly Affordable Computing LLC.
August 6, 2023

the app really saves you a lot of hassle. As an e-commerce entrepreneur, I have always been on the lookout for ways to optimize my business and improve customer satisfaction. Recently, I decided to integrate the AmaZone DropShipper service with Walmart, and I must say, it has been a game-changer for my online store. This review highlights the reasons why this combination is a winning formula for e-commerce success

Safsgarage
November 3, 2023

I love how easy it is to select and add new products. I regret not doing this earlier; these products will enhance our moisturizing category.

ShaNuWater FountainofYouth.store
August 24, 2023

So far really impressed! I can see a lot of potential here. The platform easily ads the products I want.

Matrix Lane
August 6, 2023

Thanks for allowing my store to shop with you. I found so many great items. It was easy to input into my store.

Spars Fitness & More