AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Free plan available

poshlivings

ExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellentExcellent

Dwayne's Novelties

I use this app to sell products from Amazon and it will hopefully boost sales. I want more information on the margin of profit. Please advise.

Casa Insights

usei o app para transportar os produtos da amazon para minha loja. ele me ajudou muito ,mas ele ainda é um pouco lento e não sofisticado. Então se tiver outro app que seja melhor eu com certeza vou trocar.

dormiralbebe

Nice free plan - 10 add ups to Shopify products directly. I would also add a button to redirect to any page for Affiliates.

LetsWed

Great app, was useful that it does import variants as well which was what we couldnt find with other apps

BeMoreNice

LOVE IT REALLY MAKES LIFE SO MUCY EASIER FOR ME, ITS SUPER SIMPLE TO DOWNLOAD AND USE, I WISH I WOULD HAVE LEARNED ABOUT THIS SOONER

Tutstech

I used this app to help me get products to my shopify store. It works really good. I can easily add products to my shop

Everything for my pet

I made a subscription for 25.99 dollars, I'm sorry for this subscription. One week after I uploaded the products I noticed that I have products that cost 0 dollars .... so I have to give these products as a gift. Also the other products cost as much as in Amazon, without profit even though I have layered 25% profit. Everything is wrong

Variety Home Decor

In the beginning, AmaZone worked great for me, I use the free plan then switched to the 15 plan for 4.99 a month. Many of my products that I had brought over to my site were lost, not in the inventory. When I had an order I could not find the item in my AmaZone inventory. I sent an email but it was impossible to track the items that I had lost in the AmaZone inventory. After much aggravation with communicated with AmaZone by email, I decided to close and remove the app. I'm not certain that it works the way it should and I shared that thought with AmaZone...

Coveted Coiffure

I really wanted this app to work but unfortunately, it doesn't. When I asked for help and support I received no answer. I had an order I had to refund because this app does not work. Im really not sure how they have all these positive reviews. I am removing this app from my store immediately.

February 7, 2021

Hi. Excuse me you just emailed us less than 72 hours ago in regards to a technical question to which our team has just replied. You should give us up to 72 hours for not urgent matters. If you received an order that is great! and that is what our app is for. If you have any question there is the app FAQ which contains all the info. Please feel free to contact us again.