AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Free plan available

E-Trendz

First Experience Seems like great, lets see. But the reviewing minimum word count is not ok as not everybody knows what to write down

Aiko 360

I do enjoy using this app. The just need to have more clarity when they update the service. Everything is easy when it works

Trendlocker.co

at the least this app stops loading 4 times a week and it stays that way for the entire day. On top of the fact that it is not really a drop shipping app it wont load

December 21, 2021

Hi, after investigating the issue we discovered that our AmaZone application suffered a degradation of service for few days given that there was a significant increase (around 200%) in the number of users logged into the application at the same time ( which now make sense given proximity to Christmas) this made our app server to become unstable. After few days of delicate work we have migrated the app to a more powerful server and the issue has been resolved. If you are in our subscription plans we are able to refund your subscription for December if you email us your details. Apologies and open to your comments/suggestions.

Please retry the app and if you find any issues let me know so I can give a look, there might be some adjustments yet to do.

Apologies for the inconvenience, any other question/comment let me know!

SmartWashMobileDetailing

Grate app, helpped my do the best dropshiping out of all the other app I have came across. Great job

ShhhComeCloser

This app saved my store in many ways. Thank You The process is simple and easy to use. I would recommend this app.

Whochews

App works ok... But couldn't downgrade my plan so I deleted it and was still charged even after deletion. Not worth it in the end, find something better almost every other choice is better, no customer support but glad to take your money anyway.

November 25, 2021

Hi. You were charged given that you uninstalled it during regular billing cycle, it is normal for all Subscription model apps in Shopify. The billing date depends on when you install an app and when Shopify Charges/bill you. Example: If you install the app in January 01 and uninstall it in January 20 but Shopify charges you every 22nd of the month, then you will see the subscription charge on January 22nd (even after you uninstalled in the 20th, given that in the 22nd is when Shopify charges you for your Store and all apps subscriptions). Hope this help.
Let us know we can refund you the full month if you didn´t make use of the plan.

Shop Siebena

Easy to use, and very user friendly. I'm currently using this app for my amazon dropping and I'm living it!

Gorgeous Strands Custom Collection By Donielle

Just located this app through shopify, once I place my first order I will update you on how well it was to send products.

KBM Beauty Maniacs

App is super convenient, allows me to have more products on my site that i don't necessarily have in stock, but they have the inventory for me.

ACnet

horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible is a shit.