AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
November 28, 2022

I had no idea I could drop ship from Amazon! Thanks for this App. It's great to have and easy to use.

bloomhousemoon
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 24, 2022

So far it has been very easy for a 1st-time drop shipper. have to give this software a 5 star. its copy and paste and and it sends puts the items right on my sight.

Bella Wood Art
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 23, 2022

I am using this app. I am really happy to work with this app. This app is very good and friendly to use.

Rabzia Collection
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
November 23, 2022

The app is very easy to use. I love it so far. It helped me to import several products from Amazon with ease. It would be nice if you could do more than one link at a time.

Lux Beauty
Time spent using app: 25 days
November 18, 2022

This is a great app, its helping get my business started. it is also easy to use. Thank you for this app.

Universaljewelry
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
November 16, 2022

I am presently using this app, and I am not very dropship savvy and and have very little patience for searching the web all day for items. This app was very easy to use, I just shopped Amazon (on a regular for myself) and when I see things I like, I just copy the link and past it in this app and press "get product" and voila. Thank you for making it simple.

Ryte Stylz Shoppe
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 14, 2022

I use this app it works great for what I need it for I use the debut theme the app does all the work along with removing the add to cart button and replacing with buy on amazon

ezclicklifestyleco
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 13, 2022

Its very easy to find and transfer products to your store while keeping an eye on the margins. Definitely recommend!

SideHustleShuffle
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 11, 2022

J'utilise cette application pour importer des produits depuis amazon et expedier des produits avec ma boutique shopify cela fait gagner du temps pour ajouter un produits et travailler la fiche produits plus rapidement merci je recommande

fitnessdomicile
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 10, 2022

The best app ever to dropshiping products from amazon to shopify thanx a lot to a team for this app, me helps a lot to launch my bussines on shopify platform.

ObinTech