AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Kitchen Stage

I really in love with this app, It do all the thing I need and it's very easy to use. You don't need to be a developer to work with it. Special thanks to the whole team <3

JAY-D PRODUCTION

very imporatant app i have found.reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy useful

picsia

i used this app and it is really helped to me.i found this app on youtube video.this is only app helped me mostly

Kitchen Deals USA

I like that we can dropship items through you into shopify. It is good that we can find quality products to dropship.

GluCoin$

I used this app to add items from Amazon (Specifically Amazon Prime) into my Shopify store. Works 100% as advertised. Big updates coming soon for the app make me even more excited :) I used a free account for about 1 day & upgraded because it was perfect.

Baby Boomer Place

I am really enjoying this app. Being able to have quality products in the store that don't take weeks to be delivered is great.
The video instructions are very helpful.

The Witch's Cauldron

I just started using it but I'm loving it so far! So easy to use and the products are imported beautifully.

EK2.ca, Inc

The idea is excellent. We reached out to Amazon for comments regarding this app and unfortunately, they have confirmed this to be not affiliated with their business thus renders this application risk questionable for future endeavors. If you are an established business or run an online store with large traffic, would you want your customers to get packages marketed as Amazons? Save yourselves the costs of potential legal repercussions should policies be changed affecting these business practices. Alternatively, you can reach out to Amazon for integration licensing to get orders under your company name.

2 Peculiar People

This app has really helped me beef up my inventory with more locally sourced items. I can't wait to see the revenue that follows.

P.C.T Outlet

The app is nice I do wish that it had more automation the copy and paste is ugh and also some suggestions as to what is trending would be helpful