4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient features, including easy product addition and seamless integration. The auto price update feature is a time-saver, and sourcing products from trusted companies like Amazon and Walmart is valued. The affiliate linking feature and direct product import from Amazon or Walmart are also noted benefits. Merchants praise the app for simplifying dropshipping and offering a wide product selection.

September 7, 2023

too early to know for sure but i wanted this popup to go away!

PickleJet.com
6 months using the app
February 3, 2022

I do enjoy using this app. The just need to have more clarity when they update the service. Everything is easy when it works

Aiko 360
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited September 26, 2022

I came back to try and use this after 2 years of my store being down and it wouldn’t import, and cannot report error as it also gives an error. Sorry to see this. Was so excited about this app. Update:
They quickly responded after my initial review. I respect that! I reinstalled and all seems to be working. On me now to make use of it. Thanks for fast response guys.

The Pink Controller
Over 2 years using the app
PLI Negocios replied September 26, 2022

Hi! Our app is working perfectly. This issue is given that your store has to be updated in our database. In 2021 we made a major upgrade and stores which installed our app before it and then uninstalled are required to email us so we can make the change in our database. If you see the my Products page there is a message in red indicating this for stores like yours. Please email us at info@amazonedropshipping.com with your full store URL and we will happily make this update quickly for you so you use the app again.

September 11, 2023

Does not add all of the pricing. Shows 100% profit for any price you put in, when in actuality it just did not add the price/

Snuggle Joy Kids
3 months using the app
PLI Negocios replied September 13, 2023

Hi, can you send to me the product is not adding all prices to give a check ? is it a Walmart product ? please Let me know happy to review. In regards to profits those are set by the user, not us.

November 27, 2021

This app saved my store in many ways. Thank You The process is simple and easy to use. I would recommend this app.

ShhhComeCloser
About 2 years using the app
September 14, 2023

So Far Smooth Layout, Testing For The Long run. Auto Price Update Saves Time And Effort. Easy To Use

A&T The Source
3 months using the app
September 17, 2023

very good. I haven't made any money yet, but I am working on it...

My Store
2 months using the app
May 18, 2020

this is the best way to get amazon items over to your website bar none. I strongly recommend this app

FATGANDALF INC
October 12, 2021

Easy to use, and very user friendly. I'm currently using this app for my amazon dropping and I'm living it!

Shop Siebena
Edited August 25, 2021

Straight horrible hell, this app plays a real dirty trick on a store owner, I've worked so, so, so, hard building my store from the supply theme and just when i was about to complete my store in perfect detail the "buy from amazon" button disappears on each and every product i imported...I am beyond upset the time it took to source and select products and place them in their proper location was mind bending.
And their help center is completely worthless, email after email with no progress, just patronizing pointless, non productive conversation. I've wasted virtually the whole month on this issue...its so bad im demanding a refund for the months I've paid.
Here's Proof their app is no good along with the help center (info@amazonedropshipping): "June 29: Walmart Import Issue is being investigated.
June 28: Download our new Chrome Extenstion to Import with 1 click and Auto fulfill orders. (soon)"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was months ago and still has not been fixed?
My problem is the hyperlinked buttons disappearance that seem to be a lost cause.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP!!

Barginway-Online Shopping For Gift