4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficiency in adding high-quality products from trusted companies to their stores. They value the automatic price update feature and the potential to boost sales. The support team is commended for their helpfulness. The app is seen as cost-effective and particularly beneficial for new or transitioning businesses. Merchants are also excited about the upcoming automated order service.

June 25, 2020

good so far

Café del Sur
5 days using the app
May 3, 2023

Best jdnjwebfuhwbvfbwebfuhbegdfwvedfbvwedwbefhwebfbwbefbhwfbvyuwbfcuhwebhfcbhdbfchabuhfbvuhbfuhbefbrvfuhwfb

Milkit™
June 3, 2019

ottima app per inserire e vendere i prodotti da amazon e walmart nel vostro store. la consiglio molto

Barber Kings®
Italy
November 1, 2021

App works ok... But couldn't downgrade my plan so I deleted it and was still charged even after deletion. Not worth it in the end, find something better almost every other choice is better, no customer support but glad to take your money anyway.

Whochews
3 months using the app
PLI Negocios replied November 25, 2021

Hi. You were charged given that you uninstalled it during regular billing cycle, it is normal for all Subscription model apps in Shopify. The billing date depends on when you install an app and when Shopify Charges/bill you. Example: If you install the app in January 01 and uninstall it in January 20 but Shopify charges you every 22nd of the month, then you will see the subscription charge on January 22nd (even after you uninstalled in the 20th, given that in the 22nd is when Shopify charges you for your Store and all apps subscriptions). Hope this help.
Let us know we can refund you the full month if you didn´t make use of the plan.

April 21, 2023

I Really like this app. I think its awesome. I like the products and a lot of name brand products. anything I search for

Lash'N OUT Boutique
About 2 months using the app
February 15, 2019

I love this app so far. So easy to import new products. I wish it would upload walmart customer reviews though.

King City Treasures
October 15, 2022

Ik mis de nederlandse amazone hier? Graag deze toevoegen en dan zou ik deze app zeker willen proberen en gebruiken.

Electronix
Netherlands
May 16, 2020

it helped a lot, I used to import product using SPREADR but it was more than bad because every product you upload gives you the same result 3 in stock but this app is very accurate and helpful

wakalat
Jordan
November 29, 2020

I used this app to get better delivery times for some of my more popular items. It really enhanced the traffic in my store, I just wish the pictures had a little more background instead of white. But other than that, it's great

Dainty Essentials MW
April 8, 2019

great look like it works well so far..no sales yet though...still early...iam working evry inch of app

SAMU FOODS & BEVERAGES