AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

A'Shic

I use this app to help me expand my website and it has really been more than expected. I look forward to doing more with this site in the future! I was able to use amazon to add products and it was really easy!

Talks With Mae / The Butterfly Effect

I used this app to transfer products from Amazon to my store and it is extremely easy to use and it gets the job done! All of the pictures, as well as the price and description transfer and I, can change whatever I want to.

yekstore

very bad and weak app.
import all prices Incorrect, take care when use it !
and very bad in answering

April 8, 2020

Hi. We replied your email in less than 24 hours, I am not sure why you mention about our response time. In regards to prices accuracy, it depends on the product as they tend to change layouts, but is only a small percentage. It is regular process that users send us the URL so we just update our App. I invite you to send us the URL as we requested in our response email. Thanks

shopmila

my favorite application, thank you. Very convenient to use. Still need a function so that you can add cards. And so everything is fine.

Desi League

Easy to use. However, the prices imported are not correct and needs to be edited everytime. everything else looks fine

shopsector7

I use these app and I'm very happy!!! Very Helpful and quick import product to my store. I will use it!

PSG SURVIVAL

Hi there, I have a question.

How can fix the botton to shop from Amazon.

Because everything was working correctly and then at one point it stops working. Please help

Thanks

RescueReggie.com

I like this app and would have give it 5 stars. It has all the features I want. Works quickly, etc. However, the annoying message about wanting rating the app between adding each product until I wrote a review will drop this to a 4. Fix that.

March 2, 2020

Thanks for the comments. Definitively we will take it in consideration for our new App to be launch by end of March. We listen to all your comments and suggestions!

Balance Eco

So far, it seems to work pretty well. Honestly, my biggest issues are: 1- the window CONSTANTLY pops up asking for a review after EVERY product upload (hopefully after this, THAT will stop), 2- the screen does not stay still! It gets really difficult to do things when the page keeps jumping around, and it's VERY frustrating. If the app didn't work as well as it seems to, I probably wouldn't even bother to write a review because of the jumping screen issue. (It's really annoying and can cause you to click on the wrong thing- often.) I would just try another, but the app does what it says, and so far, I haven't had any issues AFTER I upload a product. It's simple, but it works well. Seems solid, and I intend to keep using it- although I REALLY hope they look into the shifting/jumping/moving screen issue.

FENCHE

awesome web app that can help you make extra money and you can grow with companies.have fun with it.