AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Free plan available

Hair2SlayLLC Beauty Supply

I have been using the APP over an year EXCELLENT, Get to know the vendors products before using then its so easy and smiple to use and make nice money worth the money

Cooking Healthi

I just start use this app is easy to import products, but I need to start sell products to see how it works.

MoreTech4U

Incredibly easy to use and it's FREE! Already added 10 new products in under half an hour. I highly recommend this to anyone getting started dropshipping and would even recommend to advanced users. 10/10

Craig's All in One Store

I love this app. It is easy to import products to my shopify store. It is so easy to find products

LeeJay stores

Excellent app. Just what i was looking for. Could have been A+ if you could import reviews direct from amazon. ...

Leverage Gear. Co

This app is very handy. Since adding this app we've been able to offer amazing products that our customers like.

Phoenix Survival

I think is a great app! Love the fact that through AMAZON shipping is guaranteed timely if the customer enjoys prime membership. Plus, there are great products already trending that are great additions to any store's collection. Thumbs up.

A'Shic

I use this app to help me expand my website and it has really been more than expected. I look forward to doing more with this site in the future! I was able to use amazon to add products and it was really easy!

Talks With Mae / The Butterfly Effect

I used this app to transfer products from Amazon to my store and it is extremely easy to use and it gets the job done! All of the pictures, as well as the price and description transfer and I, can change whatever I want to.

yekstore

very bad and weak app.
import all prices Incorrect, take care when use it !
and very bad in answering

April 8, 2020

Hi. We replied your email in less than 24 hours, I am not sure why you mention about our response time. In regards to prices accuracy, it depends on the product as they tend to change layouts, but is only a small percentage. It is regular process that users send us the URL so we just update our App. I invite you to send us the URL as we requested in our response email. Thanks