AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Free plan available

shopmila

my favorite application, thank you. Very convenient to use. Still need a function so that you can add cards. And so everything is fine.

Desi League

Easy to use. However, the prices imported are not correct and needs to be edited everytime. everything else looks fine

shopsector7

I use these app and I'm very happy!!! Very Helpful and quick import product to my store. I will use it!

PSG SURVIVAL

Hi there, I have a question.

How can fix the botton to shop from Amazon.

Because everything was working correctly and then at one point it stops working. Please help

Thanks

RescueReggie.com

I like this app and would have give it 5 stars. It has all the features I want. Works quickly, etc. However, the annoying message about wanting rating the app between adding each product until I wrote a review will drop this to a 4. Fix that.

March 2, 2020

Thanks for the comments. Definitively we will take it in consideration for our new App to be launch by end of March. We listen to all your comments and suggestions!

Balance Eco

So far, it seems to work pretty well. Honestly, my biggest issues are: 1- the window CONSTANTLY pops up asking for a review after EVERY product upload (hopefully after this, THAT will stop), 2- the screen does not stay still! It gets really difficult to do things when the page keeps jumping around, and it's VERY frustrating. If the app didn't work as well as it seems to, I probably wouldn't even bother to write a review because of the jumping screen issue. (It's really annoying and can cause you to click on the wrong thing- often.) I would just try another, but the app does what it says, and so far, I haven't had any issues AFTER I upload a product. It's simple, but it works well. Seems solid, and I intend to keep using it- although I REALLY hope they look into the shifting/jumping/moving screen issue.

FENCHE

awesome web app that can help you make extra money and you can grow with companies.have fun with it.

UrbanSlik.com

Added this app today and I see I have to MANUALLY place customers orders on Amazon, wait to get the product, THEN ship the item myself??? This is NOT Dropshipping!! If you have a small business, then I guess this app is ok. However, can you even use these Amazon images legally??

February 25, 2020

Hi! Thanks for reviewing. The orders are not shipped by the user, are shipped by Amazon. Any further question please contact us via our email or FB. Happy to help. Thanks.

Cowboys And Cuties

I used this app to import products. What I love is that I can actually import products from Amazon but what I do not like is that there is not a place that tells me how many products I have imported. Other apps allow you to track the number easily. I would like to be able to separate the products,
I would like a dashboard with the products to track easily. Shopify offers more but I feel like for the business AmaZone should offer more services.

February 25, 2020

Hi! Thanks for your comments. We will discuss your suggestions with our team to see if we can include some in our new Amazone app!

Everything Offroad

Awesome! This app has opened my offroad business up to unlimited brand options that are nearly unsupported elsewhere! Also it seems to work with Amazon Smile so a portion of the purchases will go to support the charitable organization of my choice (in this case my local Calvary Chapel!)