AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Balance Eco

So far, it seems to work pretty well. Honestly, my biggest issues are: 1- the window CONSTANTLY pops up asking for a review after EVERY product upload (hopefully after this, THAT will stop), 2- the screen does not stay still! It gets really difficult to do things when the page keeps jumping around, and it's VERY frustrating. If the app didn't work as well as it seems to, I probably wouldn't even bother to write a review because of the jumping screen issue. (It's really annoying and can cause you to click on the wrong thing- often.) I would just try another, but the app does what it says, and so far, I haven't had any issues AFTER I upload a product. It's simple, but it works well. Seems solid, and I intend to keep using it- although I REALLY hope they look into the shifting/jumping/moving screen issue.

FENCHE

awesome web app that can help you make extra money and you can grow with companies.have fun with it.

UrbanSlik.com

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Added this app today and I see I have to MANUALLY place customers orders on Amazon, wait to get the product, THEN ship the item myself??? This is NOT Dropshipping!! If you have a small business, then I guess this app is ok. However, can you even use these Amazon images legally??

February 25, 2020

Hi! Thanks for reviewing. The orders are not shipped by the user, are shipped by Amazon. Any further question please contact us via our email or FB. Happy to help. Thanks.

Cowboys And Cuties

I used this app to import products. What I love is that I can actually import products from Amazon but what I do not like is that there is not a place that tells me how many products I have imported. Other apps allow you to track the number easily. I would like to be able to separate the products,
I would like a dashboard with the products to track easily. Shopify offers more but I feel like for the business AmaZone should offer more services.

February 25, 2020

Hi! Thanks for your comments. We will discuss your suggestions with our team to see if we can include some in our new Amazone app!

Everything Offroad

Awesome! This app has opened my offroad business up to unlimited brand options that are nearly unsupported elsewhere! Also it seems to work with Amazon Smile so a portion of the purchases will go to support the charitable organization of my choice (in this case my local Calvary Chapel!)

MONEBABY

Location France

je suis super contente de cette appi franchement, j'avais plusieurs choix mais pour moi je reste dur celui-ci. je l'utilise de puis peu mais je le trouve déjà super. je reviendrais vous donnez la suite
merci pour la découverte

Stickers Buy

awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app awesome app

Loja Visite o Brasil

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Não funciona! Além disso, só aparece em inglês. Tentei importar do site www.amazon.com.br e dá erro!

January 30, 2020

Hi! can you please send us the products URL that are not working for you ? It is regular process to fix URLs when they don't work. Let us know. Happy to help. Note: In March our app will be 100% renewed, faster and with more functionalities.

mygrowingkids

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

It works very well,

It is very easy to import products form Amazon to shopify stores.

Highly recommended.

7Cities Real Estate

Great app easy to use and install so far nothing but good things to say about this app. I should have used this earlier in the creation of my store.