4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficiency in adding high-quality products from trusted companies to their stores. They value the automatic price update feature and the potential to boost sales. The support team is commended for their helpfulness. The app is seen as cost-effective and particularly beneficial for new or transitioning businesses. Merchants are also excited about the upcoming automated order service.

July 14, 2022

OMG! It is SO easy to import products to shopify! This will make it SO much easier to carry out my goals for my business! Thank you!

kidneybeanmarket
June 9, 2019

So far I've had no issues with this app. Really smooth and I'm really happy. It's been really easy to import items.

American RedSpring
November 23, 2022

The app is very easy to use. I love it so far. It helped me to import several products from Amazon with ease. It would be nice if you could do more than one link at a time.

Lux Beauty
November 23, 2022

I am using this app. I am really happy to work with this app. This app is very good and friendly to use.

Rabzia Collection
Pakistan
Edited January 15, 2019

So far this app is great importing products from Amazon. I have not experienced a transaction through it yet, so I may update it then.

Japan Envy
May 17, 2020

It's so easy to use! I am loving the app right now! The setup is easy and convenient to use. Perfect for business

JZ Merchants
May 18, 2020

nice work It helps you get better products which can help with the sales you can get clothes from both Walmart & amazon

Clansmans
October 17, 2018

Nice simple app to add Amazon products. I have used it for a while and really works well. I signed up for the Amazon Affiliate option, but haven't tried that yet. Best part is it's free!

Clothing by ME
October 16, 2020

this is a great app, and it very user friendly. i can choose which ever product i need to sell on my shopify an add them with ease. i can even view them on my website before i publish them. great App

Skinle-online
November 4, 2022

AmaZone Drop Shipper provides a seamless and efficient integration of products. I think it is a reliable and affordable option to utilize.

tzpsllc