AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Free plan available

Vapes4all

Very Nice and interesting app. Has lots of cool functions I hope it will help my store boost sales with easy dropshipping!!! Good work. The customer Service has been good for me as well, although I see there are some comments about it. My experience is being 100% positive!

FabArtisan

I sent emails twice about the app but no response from this app administration. Poor Customer Service

October 19, 2019

Hi! today (october 19) we have made the required Performance enhancements! Please I invite you to retry the app again and let me know your experience! You will not be disappointed.! I guarantee you.

Should you have any comment please let me know!

BurDaeYah"s Fashion

I like this app a lot I use it all the time for my online store Burdaeyahsfashion.com if it would not put the out of stock things in your variants before importing them to my market would be great.

American RedSpring

So far I've had no issues with this app. Really smooth and I'm really happy. It's been really easy to import items.

JOY TreaZures

App has worked all day without incident; therefore, I have deleted my previous review, updated it to 4 stars but am confident that it will b a 5 star experience tomorrow.

I was not clear on when the non Prime items will ship.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CREATING THIS APP!

1663 MFC

I think this would be the best app on Shopify if it were not so slow to respond. I really love the concept of being able to import products from Amazon and Walmart especially with the faster shipping times versus using Aliexpress products with slower shipping but it's really been hit or miss with this app. One day it will work fine but the next.....nothing. Really slow to respond and pictures and descriptions don't migrate over every time. I can deal with fulfilling the orders myself, that's not a problem, it's getting the app to work correctly so I can get products to migrate over to sell and fulfill. Fix the technical issues and I will give a 5 star review. I think you're on to something big if you do.

devicessmart

very good apps to import the products from amazon, need to improve the photo importer becase the photos of options didn't imported

Fleur Sublim

Je suis satisfait de l'application mais ça serait mieux de mettre un tutoriel sur les commandes et les suivis pour voir facilement le statut. En faites j'avais eu deux première ventes sur mon site et là j'arrive pas à voir ou en est la commande.

Barber Kings®

ottima app per inserire e vendere i prodotti da amazon e walmart nel vostro store. la consiglio molto

Toolaza

toolaza. when it works its quite good yes its not automated but it does what it says so what get a program that can automate it for you, but it does not work from time to time which is rather annoying