AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

StyleForAllPeople

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy could be faster but it works good for me. I would recommend if they could let you add other URL besides Amazon but still love it.

Shoptopolis.com

wOw! So smooth and easy to import . Much better than a few months ago. Fast, imports images, ability to upload AliExpress reviews, dashboard is excellent for auto mark ups and inventory. TRY IT!

Mannequin.Club

So far so good. As long as the app continues to sync the variants and operate as promised, they will get 5 stars from me!

Tim's Tackle Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

I originally loved this app, but after a short time it became such a burden because it won't import all the variances or pics, and then it just started having continuous stops and errors. I was told by the company it was an Amazon problem - I doubt that. Either fix the app or take it off Shopify!

May 3, 2019

Hi! today (october 19) we have made the required Performance enhancements! Please I invite you to retry the app again and let me know your experience! You will not be disappointed.! I guarantee you.

Should you have any comment please let me know!
Thanks

Aroma Mocha Coffee, LLC dba Aroma Mocha Coffee AZ

Overall great app, wish I had of noticed that it imports all variables at the price of the variable that was originally linked. Now I have to go back and remove or fix about 25 products, no big deal just wish I had a warning.

Nickolettes Fashion

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love how easy it is to import products! Hope the order process is just as easy! Love this app so far!

Adventure Survival Safety

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to really help my store become really up to date with products that can be shipped without all the hassle!!

Cryptobacco

Easy to use, helps out a lot with importing products.Wish if I could display amazon reviews as well.

Rags 2 Fridges Plus

Time spent using app About 1 month

it works good. it helps me import and add products thank you very much. have a good day, and thank you for reading

Carry My Bagz

This is a great app, that helps to quickly pull products into your store. it doesn't find videos, the original (design, manufacturer, or seller), and etc. The app. has a weird refreshing mechanism.