AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
December 8, 2019

This is a fantastic tool. I will recommend to friends who are starting a dropshipping store. My store wouldn't be as good as it is without this tool.

April & Edward
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited December 8, 2019

I like that it's easy to download products to my store. I finally have a relationship with Amazon and couldn't be happier.

Everything Fits
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 7, 2019

hey i have a question, how much do i get pay for each sale on shopify from this app? i do get commission or i have put higher prices to get some money?

ECOIND SHOP
Time spent using app: 30 days
December 2, 2019

Still trying to test it out, decent thus far though. I wish that I didn't have to type at least 100 characters.

Owl Engagements
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited December 2, 2019

This is a wonderful app I have ever used before, user friendly app with bulk of features, Many thanks for this app creatorsb

Abdullah's Collection Souq
Qatar
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 21, 2019

I would say it has worked really fine since Installed few days ago. I am waiting few more days to check hopefully for some orders :)

ScotchBuddy
Time spent using app: 10 days
October 19, 2019

Wow Impressive app, just downloaded it and started using it. Will keep using it for a while let see how it goes. So far very impressive

4urCloset
Time spent using app: 15 days
October 18, 2019

Very good app. So far is been good and apparently they are working on fixing some stuff but to me was fine.

electricme
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 11, 2019

Great app, It is working ok for me at this moment. However some lags. Will keep using to test fully.

MyFreeCards
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 7, 2019

It doesn't work anymore. What's going on? Ever since the update it hasnt been working at all........

The Official Sunflower Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PLI Negocios replied October 19, 2019

Hi! today (october 19) we have made the required Performance enhancements! Please I invite you to retry the app again and let me know your experience! You will not be disappointed.! I guarantee you.

Should you have any comment please let me know!