AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Free plan available

Everything Fits

Time spent using app About 2 years

I like that it's easy to download products to my store. I finally have a relationship with Amazon and couldn't be happier.

ECOIND SHOP

hey i have a question, how much do i get pay for each sale on shopify from this app? i do get commission or i have put higher prices to get some money?

Owl Engagements

Time spent using app About 2 months

Still trying to test it out, decent thus far though. I wish that I didn't have to type at least 100 characters.

Abdullah's Collection Souq

Location Qatar

This is a wonderful app I have ever used before, user friendly app with bulk of features, Many thanks for this app creatorsb

ScotchBuddy

I would say it has worked really fine since Installed few days ago. I am waiting few more days to check hopefully for some orders :)

4urCloset

Wow Impressive app, just downloaded it and started using it. Will keep using it for a while let see how it goes. So far very impressive

electricme

Very good app. So far is been good and apparently they are working on fixing some stuff but to me was fine.

MyFreeCards

Great app, It is working ok for me at this moment. However some lags. Will keep using to test fully.

The Official Sunflower Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

It doesn't work anymore. What's going on? Ever since the update it hasnt been working at all........

October 19, 2019

Hi! today (october 19) we have made the required Performance enhancements! Please I invite you to retry the app again and let me know your experience! You will not be disappointed.! I guarantee you.

Should you have any comment please let me know!

Hotshack Online Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Downloaded 2mo ago. Products fail to transfer constantly. Cannot report errors. Even after constant email correspondence w the developer, NOTHING has been fixed. THIS APP IS TRASHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 19, 2019

Should you have any comment please let me know!