AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Jerrys Gifts Plus

I used the app to help me get some popular products, for the most part it worked OK

Everything for Nails

This app is really simple and easy to use. I just started adding products tonight, and have already added around 20+ products. However, I do recommend watching the provided tutorial video. The video is very informative with step-by-step guidance.

Zorabelas

this app is very easy to use and i can import alot in just one click . there is one issue where u cannot update the price for all variants u have to do it manually

TheGeekyChicShop

it's very simple to use and easy to import items. I like that about it. keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PortasBikes

Tiene barios problema con la actualizaciones de los precios y el inventario las descripciones de los productos se importan mal hay que hacerlo manual para que quede bien, también tiene problemas con las imágenes de las variaciones. yo aposte por quedarme con ella y tener confianza en que puedan arreglar todo esto,creo que si lo solucionan sera una app muy interesante..

FLeMarket

Amazing FEATURE!!!!!! FLAT OUT!!!!! If you are not using this app you are missing out. Download it, add it, use it.

Innovative-Styles

Just started and it seems pretty self explanatory so far. Editing titles customizes my display for the product ,import is easy too. It is opening my store to a very wide array of products .

Swaggin' Tail

I had the same problem as "itsy bitsy bridal" - all the products I added looked as if I was selling them direct - no link via my affiliate account. This app is awful and absolutely HORRIBLE customer support.

Electromascotas.com

Problems with updating Amazon inventory, basic app. Problems with import descriptions, codification language is no good

All Things Everyone Shop

I love this app it is so easy to use and a great way to add products to your store that everyone wants and uses i already have customers requesting products that i have not even placed on my store.